• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

NHL PLayoffs 13' - 14'

TomWehler

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bear55

• CaptainMusky

• PierBridge

• archerystud

I take back ALL of the bad things I've said of heatley and brodziak! For now at least. Lol

Going into OT on the road in the playoffs is normally good, HOWEVER it is not good when you give up a shorty and tying goal in the final minutes of the game.

Come on Wild you got this!!!! I sense a Haula or Coyle with the winner.

What a joke. These refs are clearly focussing on extending their pay with this series because there is no chance they move on beyond this round. Terrible calls!

however this ends I'm proud of the Wild. They out played the AVs clearly, and responded to the terrible reffing with goals... Awesome! I know a lot of fans hate Yeo but he obviously out coached Roy, but the refs are giving that @#$t rag so many chances to build a career... Not sure why! Avs are awful and they are rewarded for being that!

I think the avs should just pull the goalie the whole game.Theyd be unstoppable. MY GOD anybody ever heard of an empty netter?????? someone put the puck in the empty net!! Make that dip Roy pay for pulling his goalie so early!!!

Forget the reffing, its been so so both ways. How the he!! are we giving up leads with minutes to go then losing in OT consistently, it is down right disturbing. I think we win game 6 but I have my doubts about game 7.

Forget the reffing, its been so so both ways. How the he!! are we giving up leads with minutes to go then losing in OT consistently, it is down right disturbing. I think we win game 6 but I have my doubts about game 7.

Well when we get our chance to bury the empty netter we get held and nothing gets called...

not sure who it was, but we had a clear shot at the empty net from our own blue line, but it was passed and the wild got stoned by a non call for holding. take the open shot, if it misses, its just a simple icing, I would take that chance every time.

Very poor ref job mising that holding call. I listen to Wesley Walls ask how he could have missed the holding call.

Throughout this series, I have seen some poor refing as numerous calls have been missed.

Way to go ref's.

Suter had one of his worst games ever and at the worst time....sloppy passing in neutral zone caused their first goal and then on their second goal he was poorly covering the guy who tipped it in...he has to be stellar or the odds are not in our favor.

On a good note the way Brodz and Heatley played we should consider locking them into long-term deals asap! laughlaugh

I turned it off after the second. I don't think these refs could ref a Mite hockey game. I was livid on the calls on Koivu and Coyle. Both should have been PP for the Wild and instead it's 4 on 4 and a Wild PK. Saw the interference no call at the end in the highlights, glad I wasn't watching then.

glad I wasn't watching then.

If we have a lead with 3 minutes left in game 6 I might have to turn off the tv, don't think I can stomach another goal and ot loss.

Colorado should be eliminated right now. not 1, BUT 2 GOALS with the goalie pulled now to tie and force overtime and then win in OT.... They are living way too charmed of a life.

After watching how last nights game was refereed, I have no doubt Roy is in good with the league office. What a complete joke

Dissapointing to play so well yet be down 3-2. Almost surreal. Series should be over 4-1

Even I have to admit that wasnt very good officiating last night...

You heard it hear 1st

6-0 Wild in game 6...shots 59-0.

Lets go Wild!!!!!!

I am a quiet Wild fan but last night the wife had to come into the theater to find out what I was yelling about. Coyle had his lunch money stolen from him all night long but the refs were making a video on how not to call a game. Nothing you can do but hope we get some calls in the next TWO games....

You guys make me want to puke. They got their @sses kicked again plain and simple. Almost 5 mins of open net in two games and they cant score a goal to end it. This team sucks! They have dominated the AVs after they intentionally thugged out and injured their players, and they still cant win. And all this crying about the refs??? Give me a break. Make some shots and stop some others. Problem solved.

If we had one true leader on this team this series should be over and the Wild should be in the second round already. Pathetic!

full-40170-45005-choking.jpg

I will say the Wild blew game one but last night was ridiculous. Glad I didn't watch the third or I may have had a heart attack. I realize officials are going to have bad games but that was joke in a huge game.

I realize I'm a homer but I'd love to get an opinion of a non-biased fan on how that game was officiated.

Buck. I read with some amusement your comments on just about everything. I think every family has a relative just like you. I am so happy we have you here to share your thoughts. Just keep sending out those waves of enlightenment ..

You guys make me want to puke. They got their @sses kicked again plain and simple. Almost 5 mins of open net in two games and they cant score a goal to end it. This team sucks! They have dominated the AVs after they intentionally thugged out and injured their players, and they still cant win. And all this crying about the refs??? Give me a break. Make some shots and stop some others. Problem solved.

If we had one true leader on this team this series should be over and the Wild should be in the second round already. Pathetic!

I feel your pain Buck and understand your love for the Wild; pretty easy to read between your lines and time for you to come out of the closet.

Wild fans are not the only ones complaining about the reffing in last night's Wild/Avs game, NBC pregame coverage of today's Rangers/Flyers game destroyed the Refs and guys like Mike Modano are tweeting how pathetic/awful it was. We'll still win the series so hang in the Buck...all will be OK.

They got their @sses kicked again plain and simple.

You didn't even watch the game... thats fairly obvious

Watched almost every min of the 5 playoff games. Wild should have won 4-1 and been in the second round by now. When it mattered the AVs simply turned it up and won. And I would be a fan if these MN teams would quit trying to build a winner so bassackwards (Garneet/ Maubury, Prasite/Sutter, AP/JA, Joe Mauer). I have waited since 1991 to see a pro team win a title again. Its been a really long drought. Its sad when I have to believe the Vikings, yes, the VIKINGS have the best shot at winning. The Wild are an embarrassment to the state of hockey. Absolutely pathetic that we have to limp into the playoffs. For what MN fans invest in the sport we should be a juggernaut. Not the mosquito buzzing around someone's ear.

Well, we are where we are so wipe your tears and get over it. You stirring the pot on the internet isn't going to help things..

Scary part is I think he did watch the games. lol

So which is it Buck we have Dominated the Avs or the WILD got there ARSES kicked again plain amd simple.

Take some deap breaths and get back to us..

grin