• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

ICE TENT ??

neusbaum

Question

I'm organizing a trip to Winni for about 10 guys. On previous trips we have taken a bunch of 2 man shacks, but I'm thinking it would be a blast if everyone could fish under the same roof. Does anyone know of a commercially made, semi-portable ice enclosure big enough for 6 or more guys? Or any ideas for constructing one?

Thanks

2 answers to this question

Don't know how you would get ahold of one but an old army tent would work good if it wasn't to windy. GP small size comes to mind, they don't have floors in them.

DougV>

a buddy and I were thinking about this very idea for our anual jack fishing trip. do a google search for, shelters to go. this is something we are considering. if ya have some extra $ a "yurt" would be ideal for a bunch of people.