• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Waterfowl Photos

You gonna use some of that $100 to get a haircut you hippie?

Give me a call if you are going to be heading south at some point this fall, have to try to meet up.

Rooster Chaser! How are things? No im not going to cut my hair, not for a long time. Our hockey arena opens next weekend so I will be back to working weekends until march. I have very few days of hunting left. Going to try to trap some beaver and rats with the kids coming up.

I will be back home over thanksgiving this year so we should try to get out and have a beer. Ill give ya a call soon.

mws4dux- some nice greenbeans you got there! Hopefully I'll shoot a few of these this week.

Here is sunday's hunt- there were not much for color on the mallards. We shot 4 different kinds of geese I believe- Blues, Giants, Lessers, and Cacklers. Lots of geese around.

CopyofIMG_1208.jpg

Great pics guys keep um coming

Quack your gonna have to change your name to limitagain laugh

Lol grin believe me, I've had days where it was not great hunting or should I say "Killin' "...that's ok, it's always great to be outdoors with friends and families!

Sled- just don't look at em... wink Your dog is built like a tank! I have a 6+ month old yellow, doesn't go out much yet.

Thx Quack, Nice mixed bag! Here's our ducks from this morning.A quick hunt before work,done at 8:00 My brother a buddy and myself hunted a corn field with a little water in itDSCF2093.jpg

[Note from Admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Also you can upload images via the HSO image uploader. Thank you.]

full-31263-2051-22birdsinfrontoftrailer.

full-31263-2052-22birdslinedupfromfront.

full-31263-2053-27birdlimit.jpg

Here's a few from the last few weekends on Lac qui parle. This is a 27 bird limit and a 24 bird limit (two were in the corn). It's been an awesome start to the season, 76 canadas, 4 blues and 10 ducks....in four hunts.

mws4dux- some nice greenbeans you got there! Hopefully I'll shoot a few of these this week.

Here is sunday's hunt- there were not much for color on the mallards. We shot 4 different kinds of geese I believe- Blues, Giants, Lessers, and Cacklers. Lots of geese around.

CopyofIMG_1208.jpg

WOW Quack, I didn't know you hunt with the Duck Commander(far right). Think i can get his autograph?

JP

so.....is that a Blackduck, Sled? smile

Yes sir, and 2 pintails we shot today in addition to the one yesterday..WEIRD

Had a great morning got a limit in 45 min

One duck is in the weeds behind my boat and I havent got it yet but ended up Three mallards and three ringgees

full-15313-2118-img00011_20101013_07481.

elwood isn't that bird to the right of the greenie as you look at the picture a gadwall hen? Nice bag of ducks. Congrats.

elwood isn't that bird to the right of the greenie as you look at the picture a gadwall hen? Nice bag of ducks. Congrats.

yup it looks like it...the size is almost so small compared to the greenbean.

thought it was a gadwall but it had the feathers and the markings of a hen mallard If It wasnt garbage day I would go get it and look again but Im possitive its a small hen mallard but Ive been wrong before but I dont think so this time smile

BTW sledneck thats an awsome pic and I hope to do the same next week in NoDak

I think you were right elwood when you first thought it was a gadwall. That white band on the speculum really says gadwall but I have been wrong before.

Elwood- I have to stick with Gadwall because of the white band markings on the wing and the head is shaped like an Gadwall...they have similar colors to the Hen Mallard though. Well who cares, it looked like a great day out on the marsh. smile

Being in possession of a Grebe could land you in some hot water.

Posting a pic of a dead Grebe amongst a pile of dead ducks is probably not the best idea.

Even with your disclaimer.....

• The topic was unlocked