• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Manziel Debate

DrJuice1980

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Dave2

• DrJuice1980

• CaptainMusky

• LMITOUT

this threat has been forgotten, much like JM. LMIT and Big Dave, still holding onto hope?

Actually I was just about to post that with Hoyer playing as well as he is, maybe Cleveland will look to trade Johnny Football and then there might still be hope for the Vikings yet!

Peterson for Johnny Football, that would be a great trade!

We could trade ponder for him. They both a clipboard well. I still hate the thought of that jackwagon on the vikings.

this threat has been forgotten, much like JM. LMIT and Big Dave, still holding onto hope?

Couldn't care less.

• 4 weeks later...

Actually I was just about to post that with Hoyer playing as well as he is, maybe Cleveland will look to trade Johnny Football and then there might still be hope for the Vikings yet!

Peterson for Johnny Football, that would be a great trade!

Nice wet dream, wake up buddy!!

The Johnny Foosball era may begin this weekend in Cleveland, Christmas might come early for Big Dave and LMIT!!

I personally think all QB benefit from a year or more of clipboard holding. I think JM should sit on the bench the rest of the year, even if Hoyer is struggling.

The Johnny Foosball era may begin this weekend in Cleveland, Christmas might come early for Big Dave and LMIT!!

• 2 weeks later...

TTT Looks like Johnny gets his shot this week.

I would hope so it cant be any worse having a rookie in there vs the fledgling Hoyer.

Now that Hoyer is 100 percent finished in Cleveland at year's end I Wouldn't be opposed to him being Teddy's back up.

Johnny is starting at the right time this week, he'll have some nice targets with Gordon and Cameron back in action.

I'd take Hoyer as a back up, I get paranoid knowing we have Blunder waiting in the wings!!

• 9 months later...

Where's LIMIT and Big Dave 2 with the "I told ya so's?"  LOL.  But in reality I have become a JM fan.  Needed to see him bottom out first.  I dont see him having a lengthy career with how many bounties are on him. I guarantee the players have put their own bounty on him, they're literally trying to end the kids career.