• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Manziel Debate

DrJuice1980

BigDave I've seen Manziel lusted at 5'10" as recent as November. So either he's grown 3" in a month or one of those is wrong. Have you ever heard of a players size being exaggerated? He is closer to 5'10" then 6'1".

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Dave2

• DrJuice1980

• CaptainMusky

• LMITOUT

BigDave I've seen Manziel lusted at 5'10" as recent as November. So either he's grown 3" in a month or one of those is wrong. Have you ever heard of a players size being exaggerated? He is closer to 5'10" then 6'1".

Do you ever read the posts you are quoting? I said it is possible his height could be exaggerated. Can you tell me with certainty that Ponder's height at 6'-2" is not being exaggerated as well?

Bortels/McCarron may be there in the early 3rd as well...probably not though.

Bortels is moving up the draft boards fast. Both CBS mock drafts have him going number 7 overall so if he is the guy we want, we would have to take him with our first pick.

Do you ever read the posts you are quoting? I said it is possible his height could be exaggerated. Can you tell me with certainty that Ponder's height at 6'-2" is not being exaggerated as well?

This argument isnt about Ponder. IF his is exaggerated, which it may be, he is still probably over 6 feet. When someone lists 5'10" or 5'11", then how tall are they really?

Maybe he has a pituitary gland issue where he continues to grow past maturity...

Big Dave, calling somebody out for using an article over a year old... Classic. Only when its in your favor huh? Or I should say "think" its in your favor. It seems every link you post can contradict your beliefs.

Give up on the height issue, we all know he aint 6'1". 5'11" tops in his cleats he's probably just shy of 6'1"

That's not the reason he wont be successful. Its his non transitional game, dink and dunk, jump balls, speed of an NFL defense, throwing technique, off field, etc..

Maybe he has a pituitary gland issue where he continues to grow past maturity...

Big Dave, calling somebody out for using an article over a year old... Classic. Only when its in your favor huh? Or I should say "think" its in your favor. It seems every link you post can contradict your beliefs.

Give up on the height issue, we all know he aint 6'1". 5'11" tops in his cleats he's probably just shy of 6'1"

That's not the reason he wont be successful. Its his non transitional game, dink and dunk, jump balls, speed of an NFL defense, throwing technique, off field, etc..

When you are talking about the difference between a 19 or a 21 year old kid, yeah 1 year makes a big difference. I'm sure with all your wisdom you do know that some people grow until they are 25 years old, right?

I will see what I can find between my games of candy crush.

It clearly has an update from 12/12/13. While I would agree some of the info is dated how do you know that his height wasn't one of them updated?

Besides quoting a team roster I would hardly call that a reputable source. That's the oldest trick in the book to alter data there.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats just a screen so they can take MLB. We all know no one will take QB in the first round, that would be like drafting a punter in the first round.

I think Bridgewater goes #1, and Manziel goes 3, or 4. Vikings will draft Carr at #8. But I would really prefer either Bridgewater, or Manziel.

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN

I have to agree johnny football will be gone early otherwise I would of loved him in purple. I agree we will draft carr.

On Sportscenter this morning, McShay predicts Jonny Football gets drafted #4 by Cleveland.

...and the browns continue there streak of mediocrity.

Just about all the mock drafts have 4 of the first 8 picks being qb's. Not sure how these clowns have jobs. Everyone knows the first 15, possibly 20 picks should be MLB's, it is the most important position on the field.

Just about all the mock drafts have 4 of the first 8 picks being qb's. Not sure how these clowns have jobs. Everyone knows the first 15, possibly 20 picks should be MLB's, it is the most important position on the field.

laugh

There have been few times I can remember a QB having that much time to throw the ball. Little baby Johnny has almost 5 seconds on every play. What is he going to do when he gets to the NFL and its twice as fast. The little pu$$Y looks like he needs his pacifier on the sideline.

Ha! 6'1" my silly-me! He stood next to his wide receiver mike Evans (6'5") and he was a SOLID 8 inches shorter. The top of his head didn't even come up to Evans jaw line.

He has passion that's for sure. He does that to a WR in the NFL and he will be picking up his teeth like chicklets

There have been few times I can remember a QB having that much time to throw the ball. Little baby Johnny has almost 5 seconds on every play. What is he going to do when he gets to the NFL and its twice as fast. The little pu$$Y looks like he needs his pacifier on the sideline.

stayclassy_zpsee8282b8.jpg

Ha! 6'1" my silly-me! He stood next to his wide receiver mike Evans (6'5") and he was a SOLID 8 inches shorter. The top of his head didn't even come up to Evans jaw line.

Did you measure that on your TV screen?

LOL.

Not sure I see it the same as you.

manziel-evans_zps28065723.jpg

Did you measure that on your TV screen?

LOL.

on my 60 inch LED yes. In fact I can assure you he needs proactive too.