• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Manziel Debate

DrJuice1980

No need to muddy the waters with coaches philosophy, etc. That's not the point.

Where is a player going to have the best opportunity to succeed? A team like NE or a team like Cleveland? Heck, all you have to do is look at MN to see how players seem to shine after they leave this dumpster fire of a franchise.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Dave2

• DrJuice1980

• CaptainMusky

• LMITOUT

LMIT unless you are referring to the twins you are wrong about players leaving here and flourishing. I would agree 100% about the twins.

I hope you Foosball fans aren't back peddling already! He was the type of Franchise QB that could come in and turn a franchise around instantly with his big play ability!!

My two favorite quotes so far with this Johnny Foosball fiasco are.

1. When Foosball sent a text to Cleveland brass saying "I wish you guys would come get me. Hurry up and draft me because I want to be there. I want this league to wreck us together."

2. When Pettine was asked about Foosballs obscene gesture and QB play.

“It does not sit well,” the first-year coach of the Browns said. “I was informed of it after the game. It’s disappointing. What we talked about is being poised and being focused like 2 minute Teddy. You have to be able to maintain your poise…. It’s something that we’ll obviously address with him.”

To get beat out for the starting position by a pathetic Hoyer says it all.

Now he will have more time on his hands to reinforce his reputation.

What a tool.

Agreed Guru. The more alarming thing about this character is when asked if he had any regrets leading up to this point (considering all the off the field issues) and he said "I wouldn't do anything differently". He obviously doesn't get it.

No need to muddy the waters with coaches philosophy, etc. That's not the point.

Where is a player going to have the best opportunity to succeed? A team like NE or a team like Cleveland? Heck, all you have to do is look at MN to see how players seem to shine after they leave this dumpster fire of a franchise.

\

If you're gonna say stuff like this then I'd like to hear some names of those who have went on to greatness after leaving the Purple...how about 3-5 names?

Leaving Minnesota is a step up by default.

Regardless, the main point still stands that Pier made. I can't help that you refuse to accept it.

It's hard to soar like an eagle when you're flying with turkeys...

You wouldn't know a fact if it walked up and slapped you upside the head.

Your only objective here is to tear down Manziel and hope that the Vikings made the right choice. You've already written off his career after two preseason games playing for a team like Cleveland.

Talk about a lot of barking...

Yip, yip little dog.

I will know a fact if you name some former vikings to support your argument. But you won't, because you can't.

Written off his career after 3 (they've played 3 genius) games? He was a sure thing right? He should have proven it by now. All he's proven is he is still an immature punk.

Written off his career after 3 (they've played 3 genius)

You wrote him off after two, genius. Do I need to go back and quote that post too?

Isn't it difficult to dance around with your knuckles dragging on the ground?

LMIT you were writing off Teddy after 1 preseason game, then kept us up to date with his INT's in PRACTICE the following week to try and prove your point lol.

Yeah, he should really wear gloves.

Oh wait...he already does.

Can't wait until it gets cold out!

You wrote him off after two, genius. Do I need to go back and quote that post too?

Isn't it difficult to dance around with your knuckles dragging on the ground?

that's where you're wrong again. I wrote him off before he was drafted. I wouldn't know about knuckle dragging you clearly have more experience in that area so I will just have to take your word.

Glad you said that as it makes it even that much more preposterous that you think you were proven right after TWO preseason games.

Well done, skippy.

I guess the words "so far" you glazed over. I know big words you struggle with but those are a total of five letters.

Its not a backpedal when that's what I said. Apparently comprehension is a struggle for you.

Bigdave I know you're only trying to help but that was directed toward LMIT.

So far I've been 100% accurate on JM. 1) his game won't translate to the NFL ie improvization and chuck and duck won't work. 2) off field distractions, heck he even has on field distractions 3) runs vs passes when open receivers exist.

I will quote it for you and bold the parts you neglected to comprehend.

I know big words you struggle with but those are a total of five letters.

Big words like 'dillusional'?

ROFL.

I will quote it for you and bold the parts you neglected to comprehend.

I fully comprehend your asinine assertion that you are using two preseason games as a basis to claim that you're right about Manziel.

So far I am right and you are wrong. But he should have dominated since day one which couldn't be farther from what has actually happened. The only thing he dominates is knuckkeheaded actions.

So far I am right and you are wrong.

I am? I couldn't care less how he does. I just wanted the Vikings to draft him.

I know your slow, but try to keep up a little better.

You're.

If you want to call someone else dumb, you should at least spell all the words correctly when doing so.

But he should have dominated since day one which couldn't be farther from what has actually happened.

You are the only one I know of that has been making that assumption.

BigDave, You were all over his jock because of his "stats" and the superior conference he played in and how that prepped him for the next level. If that were the case he would be doing so. You spent countless posts telling anyone who would listen how they were wrong about him being too small, too careless with the ball, etc etc. I'm quite confident I did not misunderstand your infatuation with him. You've been beating it down our throats for months.

Im no coach, but after 3 preseason games, if you think johnny whatever they are calling him now, can be a qb in this league, wow. Not to self promote myself, i saw ponder throw his first pass and threw up.