• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Manziel Debate

DrJuice1980

What a lame response, typical. You'd have to have lived under a rock to not know who Justin Beiber is and that hes a tool. Thats about all I do know about him Big Dave.

Do you teach your kids that Willie is cool because he smokes weed?

Farve and Brady didnt have the hype or foolish behavior.

The funny thing about your posts is that I can just picture you as you type that stupid nonsense thinking youre the deal.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Dave2

• DrJuice1980

• CaptainMusky

• LMITOUT

What a lame response, typical. You'd have to have lived under a rock to not know who Justin Beiber is and that hes a tool. Thats about all I do know about him Big Dave.

Farve and Brady didnt have the hype or foolish behavior.

The funny thing about your posts is that I can just picture you as you type that stupid nonsense thinking youre the deal.

wetwillie_zps59cf587e.jpg

I teach my kid that Willie is cool because he used to put out some awesome music. Whether or not he smokes pot, drinks alcohol, snorts cocaine or wears women's underwear is inconsequential as far as I'm concerned since I try to live my life being as least judgmental of others as I possibly can. You should try it sometime, it's quite liberating!

Right back at ya. wink

as far as I'm concerned since I try to live my life being as least judgmental of others as I possibly can. You should try it sometime, it's quite liberating!

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, do I need to back this statement up with several posts you've made judging me?

Go back to grooming your JM doll, McChode.

randy-moss-lexus-11.jpg

Minnesota Viking Randy Moss runs over a meter maid and the cops find weed in his car, fans laugh it up.

IFWT_Manziel-money-5.png

Haters see a fuzzy picture of Johnny Football and label him the next Pablo Escobar .

Can't make it up.

wetwillie_zps59cf587e.jpg

I'm guessing ole Willie has had 3 beers, 1 1/2 joints, and definitely high on cocaine.

as far as I'm concerned since I try to live my life being as least judgmental of others as I possibly can. You should try it sometime, it's quite liberating!

Two blowhards sticking up for a some born into money punk kid is beyond laughable.

Even in his mugshots JM looks stoned. What a winner you guys go to bed with.

Let me guess, neither of you have watched the video or have seen the arrest photo? Surprise.

Not sure if he will be any good or not or what he is rolling up bills for so I think I will wait to see how he actually plays on the field.

Two blowhards sticking up for a some born into money punk kid is beyond laughable.

Even in his mugshots JM looks stoned. What a winner you guys go to bed with.

Let me guess, neither of you have watched the video or have seen the arrest photo? Surprise.

At least you're open minded and not judgmental at all.

Not sure if he will be any good or not or what he is rolling up bills for so I think I will wait to see how he actually plays on the field.

thumbs_up.gif

What's there to be open minded about? Do you roll up bills in restrooms of clubs in your free time? Do you pose for pics with wads of bills?

It isn't rocket surgery what's going on here. You two have been sniffing his jock and now look even more like complete fools. Let's hope he can play ball half as good as the pot smoking Moss.

What's there to be open minded about? Do you roll up bills in restrooms of clubs in your free time? Do you pose for pics with wads of bills?

I'm just a dumb country boy. I don't go to clubs and I don't have much free time. I certainly don't have wads of bills. I wouldn't compare or judge what a 21 year old NFL millionaire does with what I do. Now that's preposterous.

It isn't rocket surgery what's going on here. You two have been sniffing his jock and now look even more like complete fools. Let's hope he can play ball half as good as the pot smoking Moss.

Why is it that I think that the tune would be different if he was wearing purple this fall...

Hmmmmm.

If he was wearing purple I would have burned any vikings items I had. Been quite clear about that.

LMIT and Big Dave are right, it turns out the vending machine wouldn't take JM's money so he was trying to roll it up to straighten it out. wink

If he was wearing purple I would have burned any vikings items I had. Been quite clear about that.

If that's the case you must not have any Vikings items left to burn after Randy Moss, The love boat scandal, Chris Cook, etc, etc.

http://www.twincities.com/ci_21069428/vikings-dominate-nfl-trouble

http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/Vikin..._are_down062914

BigDave, I never wanted JM as a Viking, I think he is going to be a terrible OVERHYPED QB who does not possess a game suitable for the NFL. Notwithstanding all his off the field issues. Those are just more red flags to me.

If he was Andrew Luck with off the field issues, well, then maybe I would consider giving him a shot to see if he could turn it around. Clearly he has off the field problems. His career may not last as long as Tebow's at this rate.

BigDave, I never wanted JM as a Viking, I think he is going to be a terrible OVERHYPED QB who does not possess a game suitable for the NFL. Notwithstanding all his off the field issues. Those are just more red flags to me.

If he was Andrew Luck with off the field issues, well, then maybe I would consider giving him a shot to see if he could turn it around. Clearly he has off the field problems. His career may not last as long as Tebow's at this rate.

I guess what he does when off work, and not in camp, doesnt really bother me at all. Live it up! Come training camp, it will be time to stop the partying. I sure dont want people following me around all day, all night, every day, watching me, while I am not at work.

So, you are saying you would not choose the collegiate QB with the better stats in a tougher conference and it has nothing to do with off field issues? Sounds crazy to me. crazy

As clear as the photos of Bigfoot or Johnny Football in a dark nightclub.

So, you are saying you would not choose the collegiate QB with the better stats in a tougher conference and it has nothing to do with off field issues? Sounds crazy to me. crazy

Are understand stats are important to you. What the hypocracy is the stats about his off the field issues vs someone like Luck are stats that you ignore.

Do College Football stats directly correlate to NFL success?

Before you answer that, please think about it for a moment and all the QB busts over the years.

Are you saying you would take JM over Andrew Luck? Whoa boy. Preposterous statement of the year candidate there.

Are understand stats are important to you. What the hypocracy is the stats about his off the field issues vs someone like Luck are stats that you ignore.

You stated above that you didn't want him in a Vikings Uniform because of his QB ability and not his off-field problems but it seems to me that it is all about the off-field problems and nothing to do with his ability since one could certainly make the case that he could have been one of the best college QBs of all time.

Of course college stats do not directly correlate to NFL success all the time but what else do you have to go by? If not for the off-field problems, what reason would a team have for not wanting to draft the best college QB of his era?

I didn't say because of his stats. Because of his style of play and his mechanics. I don't think those will translate to NFL any better than Tebows did.