• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Rick

GUNDOGS, Puppies, Training Services & Products For Sale/Wanted

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Coleman
      Honestly, that narrows it down quiet a bit. There's only so many points by a sand bar. 😄
    • Knowknot
      Be careful out there on the ice, we don't need any casualties..... Make sure it's safe..  
    • Huntin&Fishin
      That is if the snow holds off
    • leech~~
      Is that the one point with a cabin on it, or the one with the Oak tree?  😏
    • Horseshoe_Don
      Okay my secret.spot is off that point by the sandbar where I set up.  Really good spot on the chain    Don
    • ozzie
      just good natured ribbing😉 not serious! but if someone wanted to give out their secret spots...🤐 
    • bassbouncer
      I think I will be working there Monday. Was there this morning and footings are being poured
    • Vitreus
      How's the performance of the lithium in the cold?
    • Coleman
      I wasn't looking for exact locations, just ideas.     I guess I don't understand the whole secrete spots thing.  I don't mind telling anyone exactly where, what and when I was fishing if I was successful.  Again, I'm not looking for that, just general ideas.  I know the lake well enough to find fish. But, I just recently, last winter, starting fishing it during winter.  I've mainly done C&R catfish, because, lets be honest they're a lot more fun to catch then walleye.  
    • Borch
      Paul has always done things the right way.   I'm looking forward to seeing what he does at Bug Be Resort.   Another great option is Artie's Bait and Tackle or Schmidt's Landing on Big Stone lake.  Walleyes, jumbo perch, tanker gills and slab crappies are all good options there.