• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

TR21HP

Any preference as far as condition of each ramp? Fished both last week and it was marginal on each one as far as being too shallow. Is the underpass useable between North and South or still too shallow?

Fisherman45

I was on N center tonight the right side of the dock is shallow on one side trailer sits at an angle.

otherwise usable.

Deitz Dittrich

Fished SC yesterday for a bit.. Ramp is REALLY shallow.. like boat draggin in mud for about 50 feet out from landing engine kicking up mud shallow. I did not make it to the channel, but with how low the water is, I would assume it would be touch and go at best. I did not see a boat go through either.

Pontooner01

What side is the right is it standing on the dock looking out at the lake or looking at the parking lot.Will i have a hard time getting my pontoon onto a bunk trailer i really dont want to get the trailer wheels off the concreat ramp i only have a front wheel drive i wish i had a big mans 4x4 truck or had a friend that did.Ihave been thinking of rent rocket crane to come to nortn center access and lift the pontoon onto the trailer.

NCLaker

I don't think you will have much choice with wheels coming off the concrete if you use a pontoon bunk trailer. Depending on the trailer or size of it, may be kinda tricky even with your off the concrete. If you can't get it on, use a scissors trailer to get it out, drop it in South Lindstrom and then put it on your bunk trailer there - that landing is plenty deep.

Deitz Dittrich

Very good idea.

lispeej

Anyone notice some sort of small bug hatch in the ice holes? Was on south center.

elusivecrappiecatcher

I was out on Sunday night and didn't notice. Fishing is sloooooooow.

tunrevir

Brother in law has a spear shack on Green and he said the fish are real skittish over that way as well. He can get smaller fish to take baits but the larger crappies are pretty tight lipped. He also said he is seeing a lot of nice sized walleyes come through towards dark but they are also tightlipped and very skittish when anything is dropped down near them.

Tunrevir~

elusivecrappiecatcher

Brother in law has a spear shack on Green and he said the fish are real skittish over that way as well. He can get smaller fish to take baits but the larger crappies are pretty tight lipped. He also said he is seeing a lot of nice sized walleyes come through towards dark but they are also tightlipped and very skittish when anything is dropped down near them.

Tunrevir~

Skittish fish on South Lindstrom last night as well. Not sure what the deal is..... Going to be out on Flake tomorrow.

john.wells

I would have to believe we are looking at what would normally be late January conditions for fish right now, would explain the behavior of the fish.