• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Percy was right!!!

LindellProStaf

I hate to say it but Percy was right. That was halfway through last season and our coaches still don't get it. I think we should make Percy our head coach. I was glad to see him go but you know, he has moxy and that is something our head coach, our offensive coach, and our defensive coach don't have. The D-coach finally got his head out of you know where and changed some things that made the D click better. Like lets rush the passer..... DUH The O-coaching just can't make a QB out of someone with the football smarts and the voice of Rocky.... Ever since I first heard Ponder talk and he sounded like Rocky I have been worried.... HEY ADRIAN!!! Like when he was running up the steps.. lolol The best thing that can happen to our team that I truly love is to keep losing so something changes.....

Like the Twin's, until they really stink it up, no changes.

Both are pretty bad now so hopefully something changes.

So much for AP breaking any rushing records with this O line and no passing threat.

I was glad to see him go

Why on earth were you glad to see one of the most talented offensive players the Vikings ever had go?

I think he was a cancer in the lockerroom. We seemed to get the job done without him. He was a great player though, just a little volatile...

Why on earth were you glad to see one of the most talented offensive players the Vikings ever had go?

Same reason some people were glad to see Moss go. They are great players that can't stand being smarter then their coaches.

I think he was a cancer in the lockerroom. We seemed to get the job done without him. He was a great player though, just a little volatile...

The Twins seem to have this same mentality with their players.

Where has that gotten them??

If my memory serves me correctly, there were 8-9 former Twins in the All-Star game this year while the Twins endure another 90+ game losing season.

You need great players on your team to win...

I must have missed those news stories where they talked about Percy Harvin being a cancer. There was some trouble at the end but I think he seemed pretty good the other years here except for the migraines. Seems to me all I heard him say was that the QB sucked, was he wrong?

Same reason some people were glad to see Moss go. They are great players that can't stand being smarter then their coaches.

Maybe they need a smarter coach then.