• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

fish house heaters

Eric Wettschreck

Question

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a direct vent heater for my shanty. It doesn't have to be huge as the shanty is 6x10 but I'd like one with thermostat control. I can't find one anywhere. Any thoughts or ideas on where I should look or is anyone out there selling one??? E-mail is [email protected]. Thanks.

5 answers to this question

I bought mine from northern tool right now they are 50% off mine is a 12000 btu and I have it in a 1972 12' camper converted into a fishhouse keeps it nice and warm it was -18 today and I stayed warm. They are on sale for 49.99 right now and they are real small take up little room. Good luck.

That must be the old pipe through the roof style. If you want a good fish house furnace, get yourself a empire direct-vent. I know a few guys that bought some of northern tools heaters in the past. Bottom line here is you get what you pay for!
Have Fun!

The "old" Northern Hydraulics chain officially changed their name to "Northern Tool and Equipment".