• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Share a wee bit and Help, please...

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area'.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• leech~~
      bowhuntingboy1 save your breath.  When you offer all kinds of information, examples and data and the only thing people have to come back with is Whiteman-bad for taking all their land 100's of years ago. You really can't get through to them. Even after restocking the lake for them after years of over use and Greed.  😕
    • bowhuntingboy1
      If the quota in the 90s was only 100kish more than it is now, that's a problem as it signifies they could potentially reach very near that quota. There is several year classes because 10s of thousands of dollars were dumped into stocking the lake, with the band funding about 2/3, which we should be grateful for. Still cost the state 28k and that is not a situation you want to have to keep a lake running. If we dont either have more huge, expensive stockings or stop tribal netting, red lake will again one day struggle. 
    • smurfy
      I do a lot of spearing and have never hear of a catch cover for a spear hole. my wifes house basically has the wood that was cut from the floor hinged to the floor as a cover??????
    • Rocky
      I am trying to find a catch cover type spear hole cover but cannot find one. Catch cover said they do not make one. I have seen them, just not sure where to get them. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    • leech~~
      I'm sure that we may not hear back from you, but you are right. There are some good deals on used flashers to be had. I picked up this spotless FL-8 with a battery and charger for my grandsons that was hardly used for $100 bills even! 👍    
    • leech~~
      Welcome to the forum.  The only way this could happen is if the idler is to high or the clutch is stuck and engaging.  Good Luck, let us know if you get it figured out?  It could help others with the same issue.   
    • Horseshoe_Don
      Got a few eyes but no size and all were within 15 minutes.   This is my 3rd year on that trap.    I checked the clear ice less that 2 days ago on the north end of my point and I would have gone through.   no doubt about it.   Waiting for more ice to get to my secret spot, yes the one you know.   Don
    • Tommyjohn
      I've had this Jiffy propane ice auger for a couple years and shortly after I bought it used, it would spin viciously while idling.  I took it apart because I thought it may be the clutch or clutch springs but those appeared okay.  I also adjusted the idler screw on the throttle plate and this did nothing.  Any ideas?
    • Lukas Bentzler
      I am new to ice fishing and live in Winona. Last year I tried lake Winona but couldn't get on any fish. Where do you guys reccomend to go for panfish? Gills crappie and perch are my favorite to eat!
    • chaffmj
      Shaky sorry for your loss! Big Crappies and then the return of the walleyes. Had a lot of good times on that lake!