• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
bassfisher123

Water levels

bassfisher123

What are the water levels on the lakes, meeker county is in a severe drought according to the national drought monitor, we need some nice rain ! How is the crow river looking?

Hester

The lakes are low, not sure if it is worse than it was last fall.

The river is low also. A couple inches of rain would be very nice.

workin4bait

Lakes are not as low as last year. The Crow is higher than last year also,but not alot[maybe 4 inches,I do not take the tape measure down with me].

workin'

bassfisher123

Thanks for the responses I was just worried since I haven't been fishing in the hutch area for awhile, and last year the lakes were really low

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Finns
      Grand Lake Oklahoma with 23 other fellows!  22nd annual trip!  Kind of a get together.
    • Northlander
      If you can find a Gen 2 9" touch get it. I love mine.
    • Northlander
      Shimano Sedonas are work horses for the buck too.
    • Northlander
      Charge your battery after every use. Your not getting enough charging when not running big motor enough. Other option is to move up a size in battery if room. I have ran Interstates for years with no issues.
    • K-dub
      Today while running a spinner in Big Bay Walleye haunts. Released; would love to find more of these! 
    • Car7x
      Hi - this may not be the exact best spot for this, but

1). I flyfish, elk and deer hunt out of my simple, clean off grid cabin 11 m S of Ennis.
      Excellent elk, muley, whitetail, and pronghorn opportunities, E slope of Gravelly range. 2 m N of current Wigwam fire - no problem.I have more time than hunting partners and need solid, easy going buddies to hunt with, and or will time share swap with others for access to great hunting.

2) I have 230+ acres of outstanding pheasant, whitetail, waterfowl, and some turkey just E of Granite Falls MN. If you are local and have bear, deer, turkey, etc., opportunities, especially closer to the Metro, Let's Talk. This land is also for sale, I'm tightening up my footprint and want to build on my Bozeman lot on the Gallatin.

I am very interested in:
      - whitetail tree stand, including doe management opportunities (especially local for me in zone 610 MN) - gotta fill the freezer!
      - spot and stalk anything anywhere
      - turkey
      - winter southern or warm weather opportunities, including fly fishing..pigs?
    • monstermoose78
      Yeah geese and mallards were flying today
    • Fish Head
      I'll give the noise supressor a try Bob.  Both units were purchased at the same time.    yoppdk- I checked my unit and I don't see any such setting on the 998.  There is a low battery alarm setting, but that is already turned to off. 
    • Hoey
      This terminal could have been comprised, cracked or corroded to cause this.  
    • Hoey
      Geese are beginning to flock as I seen a number flying over the past couple days.