• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

AP obviously is proof of how well Steriods work

RumRiverRat

He obviously is using steriods.

No other explanation for his incredible comeback from a knee injury and almost breaking the single season rushing record.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Dave2

• CaptainMusky

• RumRiverRat

• SkunkedAgain

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

No other explanation for his incredible comeback from a knee injury and almost breaking the single season rushing record.

Maybe right after they check her! wink

full-27051-36108-imagescaouatx8.jpg

COuld AP be using steriods, could be but there has never been an iota of proof in that regard.

Just maybe, AP work's that hard. Not everyone takes the easy way.

Trolling RRR-just maybe.

"AP obviously is proof of how well Steriods work"

Must also be proof as to how well the nfl policy vs steroids ( check your spelling BTW)works. Since he has never tested positive. HGH now that might have clause.

Mathews is the poster girl for HGH. I mean just look she used to be this California bimbo with flowing locks of hair

Now she wears a fudgepacker helmet.

Very possible, but certainly not "obvious".

I don't know why so many people have so many hang-ups about steroids anyway.

AP is an example of what you can do when you make your body your fulltime job and you do a lot of OT. Having the help of state of the art training staff and diet along with motivation can do wonders. There is no doubt that AP has that drive to be the best.

I think AP is more proof on how horrible the tackling has become in the NFL.

All those LBs and DBs diving out of the way helps I guess.

Yeah and all the cornerbacks and safeties falling out of the way near gb receivers sure helps Rodgers.

Any team that is willing to sign me to a contract and I'll show them exactly how it's done! As he runs past me, I pull up and fake a pulled hamstring. If he decides to run at me, I do what any other self respecting ordinary man would do...fall down in a fetal position and cry for mommy! eek

Mathews is the poster girl for HGH. I mean just look she used to be this California bimbo with flowing locks of hair

Now she wears a fudgepacker helmet.

That's pretty funny, and pretty much what I was thinking smile

I don't know why so many people have so many hang-ups about steroids anyway.
Roid rages, heart damage, hormone imbalance, liver damage....yeah, sounds like good stuff.

Who knows if AP uses HGH or steroids, but he doesn't seem like the type who does. I'm willing to give AP the benefit of the doubt.

Steriods have a bad track record. Not sure why people would use them in the first place unless they could care less about thier health.

Plus the image using steroids tells our kids. It isnt a big deal to me if an adult chooses to use steroids, but they better not be a role model in which kids look up to ie professional athlete.

Plus it just taints the game. There are many athletes that want to play the game clean, but then others that dont care about the long term effects. Those cheaters beat out hard working guys who deserve it.

Steriods have a bad track record. Not sure why people would use them in the first place unless they could care less about thier health.

Millions upon miliions upon millions of reasons why Harvey!!

Plus it just taints the game. There are many athletes that want to play the game clean, but then others that dont care about the long term effects. Those cheaters beat out hard working guys who deserve it.

Taints the game? That's laughable. Look at the state of the art workout and practice facilities these guys use to make their bodies better, plus all the other substances that are not steroids and are not illegal that are used compared to 40 years ago.

The game was tainted long ago and you will never get that back.

If you think the guys that do steroids don't work as hard as the guys who don't, you are crazy. crazy

I think AP is more proof on how horrible the tackling has become in the NFL.

Careful, don't hit him in the head when you try to tackle him...Might get a fine shockedlaughlaugh

I could care less what these NFL or other professionals do to their bodies.

Taints the game? That's laughable. Look at the state of the art workout and practice facilities these guys use to make their bodies better, plus all the other substances that are not steroids and are not illegal that are used compared to 40 years ago.

The game was tainted long ago and you will never get that back.

If you think the guys that do steroids don't work as hard as the guys who don't, you are crazy. crazy

So what are you suggesting they must run the streets vs using a treadmill? Use rubber bands or concrete blocks instead of free weights? Drink milk and water instead of drinks that replenish spent minerals? Get real. I suppose if you hunt or fish you continue to use traditional equipment for that too? You better not have a LED tv or a car with a radio in it either. Dont be a hypocrite.

I wont argue that athletes are much more prepared today and have a tremendous advantage over those 15 to 20 years ago. But to consider these technological advancements as "tainting the game" in the same breath as a banned substance is not even laughable its preposterous.

So what are you suggesting they must run the streets vs using a treadmill? Use rubber bands or concrete blocks instead of free weights? Drink milk and water instead of drinks that replenish spent minerals? Get real. I suppose if you hunt or fish you continue to use traditional equipment for that too? You better not have a LED tv or a car with a radio in it either. Dont be a hypocrite.

I wont argue that athletes are much more prepared today and have a tremendous advantage over those 15 to 20 years ago. But to consider these technological advancements as "tainting the game" in the same breath as a banned substance is not even laughable its preposterous.

I didn't say any of that, you did.

I didn't say any of that, you did.

You are the one who said the game has been tainted for years. So enlighten us, what led to that? You also brought up the fact of the advancements in training, etc so I am sure you were trying to draw some correlation there.

So, instead of beating around the bush why dont you just spit it out?

I am not one to say he does or doesn't, but I feel he works very hard and is the best of the best at his craft. You could make that same argument for many other players around the league; that they take rapids or HGH or something else. However make no mistake these players work extremely hard at there job. AP deserves to be the Most Valuable Player without a doubt. And I for one am glad his on my favorite team! SKOL

PS- probably a Packer fan started this thread? Worst fans in the NFL. Packer backer told me last night during the game he hopes AP ends his career this season with an injury. Worst fans!

You are the one who said the game has been tainted for years. So enlighten us, what led to that? You also brought up the fact of the advancements in training, etc so I am sure you were trying to draw some correlation there.

So, instead of beating around the bush why dont you just spit it out?

You said that steroids were tainting the game. My opinion is that steroids don't do any more to taint the game than any other performance enhancing shortcuts, techniques or equipment that is used today. Look at these players bodies today compared to what they looked like 40 years ago and tell me things aren't different.

If steroids did not have harmful side effects would you still think of them as cheating?

In my opinion, if they are dumb enough to want to do that to their body, let them. These players all have natural ability and talent and work very hard to get where they are at, steroids or not.

OK, so you are just like the troll who started this whole topic then. Thanks for clearing that up.

OK, so you are just like the troll who started this whole topic then. Thanks for clearing that up.

Hang on, you didn't give me a chance to edit my reply. Sorry but I hit send too soon and had to edit.