• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fishing has been work for the last couple days. We've been marking lots of fish but we've had trouble getting them to eat. Today they ate grin. We caught our walleyes in 14'-19' of water. Lots of hits, lots of misses, lots of boated fish whistle. The quality of the fish was really good today. The low end eaters were 14.5", several fish were 16"-17.5" and three fish were in the slot. Today it was 100% leeches.

Good Fishing,

MarkB smile

This was my Dad's best fish of the day.

DSCN0350_zpsc761b9bc.jpg

X2. I got my daughter out today. That's rare. Even rarer that we had a good outing. She'll be back for more. Finally ventured over to Big Bay today. We had to work for a while but that rain front really turned them on. Fresh walleye dinner tonight and we released a 20 and about five others. We used 1/2 a CC with lindys and found ours at 19-24 feet of water.

RLG

WTG RLG! grin The overcast seems to really suit them! Don't be teaching that young lady any bad habits! wink

Good Fishing,

MarkB smile