• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
harvey lee

Yankee's & Twins series

harvey lee

I thought just maybe we could slpit the series with the Yankee's since Mark T and Granderson are out of thier line up. They are not the Yanks of the past years and since they are in 4th place or next to last in thier division, maybe we could do better against them.

I guess not, hopefully we can win 1 game of this 4 game series.

I am afraid maybe our bullpen is getting tired as they have not been what they were at the beginning of the season or seem to not be that sharp.

Dylan33

Gardy and the Twins have a mental block when it comes to beating the Yankees. It seems like we psych ourselves out when the big bad Yankees come to town(or when we go there).

classic headcase scenario.

mrklean

They have this fear of the Yanks its sick they play horrible against them no matter what, they pretty much have a AAA team out there and still cant win

Rippinlip

Agreed Harvey.

How depressing, no Arod, no Jeter, No Tex, No granderson, most of what is left on their line-up is average at best. Kind of what we have, but we are home and getting our butts kicked.

For Pete's sake they have Travis Hafner batting clean-up for them.

The Twins are either mystified or stunned every time they see the pinstripes.

Hoyt4

Cano is fun to watch. Best 2nd baseman in baseball.

harvey lee

Maybe the best player in BB period. Cano is awesome.

JBMasterAngler

I heard he was going to change his last name from Cano to "CanYES"!!!

greebs

It's sad. Right now Cano is about the only player that plays regularly for Yankees that can beat ya and yet that's exactly what has been happening so far. You'd think the leaders if there is such a thing on this team could figure that out.

harvey lee

Twin's just do not have a good team, they have not for the last few years.

Payroll goes down many millions and it shows on the field.

If I were a better BB player, the last team I would want to play on would be the Twins. I would want to be on a team that desires to win and fields the needed players to do just that.

The owners simply do not spend enough to field a competitive team in an average division.

The Yank's are as weak as they have been for many years and we still cannot stay in the game with them. Does not say much at all for the Twin's.

B. Amish

what? no talk about the twins taking 2 of 3 in the bronx?

rundrave

what? no talk about the twins taking 2 of 3 in the bronx?

The same yankees who also happen to be 2nd to last in their division also?

harvey lee

Winning a series with the Ynaks years ago would have been a big deal, but with the team they are fielding this season, we beat a team who is also close to being in last place in thier division.

Hoyt4

We beat there b Squad with our A and that is not sayiing much from two bad teams. Only thing for the Yankees they have players coming back that can help the team.They might not make the playoffs but they will make a pussh.

We have our best out there and nothing coming to help the team get batter right now. Taking two is not that great. The goal now is not to lose 100 games.We have 70 games left and we are 39-53 . Try hard not to lose 47 more games and we can stay under the 100 mark.

bobbymalone

<---- Go CARDINALS!

I think the twins can stay under 100. Might be close though.

B. Amish

The same yankees who also happen to be 2nd to last in their division also?

the same yankees who are also 7 games over .500?

harvey lee

I was good to see the Twins take 2 from the Yanks and win the series. They have a very hard time with the Yanks even with a lesser team.

greebs

hard to believe the yanks are an above .500 team with so many no names in lineup and add it their division. but ya take wins against them any way you get it because theyve sure been few and far awa for many years.