• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Matt Johnson

Ultimate Panfish League 2013-2014!!!

Matt Johnson

UPLlogoNEW_web.jpg

I'm proud to announce the 10th season of the Ultimate Panfish League (UPL)!!

I'm very excited to start another season and have fun with Hot Spot Outdoors again in sharing our league's stories and event recaps/photos right here in the forums!

Here is the 2013/2014 schedule...

December 29 - East Rush Lake (Chisago County)

January 12 - Big Marine Lake (Washington County)

February 16 - Lower Prior Lake (Scott County)

March 2 - Clearwater Lake (Wright County)

That being said, we currently have a couple spots that opened up to anyone interested. It's first come, first serve. Please visit the www.ultimatepanfishleague.com website for more info about the league and for contact info. Otherwise I can answer any questions right here.

Looking forward to another great year and very excited to share it with all of you here at HSO!!!

Matt Johnson

I have one spot that opened up if anyone wants it... first come, first serve. Please send me an email...

mattjohnson at mattjohnsonoutdoors.com

Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Crawdaddy
      Mmmm, delicious bass!
    • JBMasterAngler
      Had a family reunion on beaver lake on Saturday. Spent the morning out on the lake and caught close to 50 bass, with a few hammer handles. Most bass were just little guys, but I did hook into a 19.5 inch beast. Early morning was real slow, but once 5 minute rain storm blew through, the action really picked up. Lake really exceeded my expectations.  
    • SkunkedAgain
      Totally agree with Del. You don't need to skip the walleye fishing altogether, but you picked a tough time of year for walleye fishing. Focus on other species which are plentiful, and then try your luck at the eyes here and there. You might get lucky with a storm front, a walleye chop, or some plain old good luck. 
    • Wanderer
      You might have something there. 😀
    • HunterFisher11
      Yep little bit early to start thinking about ice fishing but want to upgrade my tv antenna on the fishhouse, so have a buddy that got a new fishhouse last year and it came with the King Jack antenna and he loves it so am thinking of putting it on mine, was wondering if anyone else has one and how they liked it? Also how hard is it to install???
    • CigarGuy
      Chad, looks like a heck of a view. Have fun trying to decide which place to spend time at!
    • CigarGuy
      I'm not a muskie guy, but you'll have better luck posting this on the lake vermilion thread  
    • BobT
      That was a fat one! We don't know smallies so even if we had measured it, we would have released it just the same not realizing what we may have done. 
    • eyeguy 54
      shoulda had my paddle in the pic
    • Wanderer
      I got nuthin’ 😉   I think @Hoey has my favorite motor pic. 😁