• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Gulp vs. Impluse?

And don't forget about gulp alive.

And every other soft plastic on the market, they all work fantastically.

However, my tackle box has none of them at the moment, only homemade pours from my garage laugh

Both + Trigger X

Those trigger x work well, but they are expensive, foul smelling and need to be kept cool. Leave em in the car for a day and your whole pack of twister tails turns into one big useless chunk of plastic.

I buy Zoom. Its always cheaper. Doesnt matter what the brand is, its how you fish it.

I am a big Gulp Alive guy for panfish... I really don't buy live bait anymore (except minnows in the winter soemtimes) and I have had amazing luck withthte Gulp Alive. I tried soem impulse this winter with mixed results but I think it also has a place.

Gulp Alive has been a constant in my arsenal for years, and has helped me catch my share of fish. The Impulse line is also very good, I have been gaining more confidence in this this line of soft baits with each passing outing. If I could only use one, In would have to go with the Impulse.

• 2 weeks later...

I love a few of gulps products like the 2.5 inch smelt minnows

X2 don't forget to take em off your jig at the end of the day!