• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

LOTW map chips

PropsterII

Question

Anyone know a store or outlet that may have or carry older map chips? I've talked to several, including GM's, Thornes, Reeds, etc and they mostly send their old ones back. I'm looking for either Navionics or Lakemaster chips that have Sabaskong Bay on it and will work in my older LMS and LCX Lowrance units. I've talked to both and the specific versions that will work are listed below. If anyone sees one in the next few weeks do me a favor and let me know, or if anyone has one they'd be willing to part with I'd be interested. Thank you very much.

Navionics - have to be 2009 or older

SD/PREM-C5 (Premium Canada)

SD/PREM-N5 (Premium North)

Lakemaster - has to be 2008-2010

LPWRC0308

LPWRC09

LPWRC10

LPWRC4

4 answers to this question

I might be able to help you out...PM me if you're interested. When I insert the card into my computer the files say 2007 on them.

full-19931-34408-navionicslotw005.jpg

Grape, could we email. [email protected]

She gets a little fuzzy when I blow it up but it looks like Prem10 without the C, and version 1. They said the c10 that would work in mine was 2010 version 3. If you confirm what yours is I can ask them. Thank you.