• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
paceman

NBA Playoffs

paceman

I was not that suprised to see San Antonio win the west after OKC went down but I really am suprised to see Indiana battle Miami like they are. No doubt Indiana's bigs are giving Miami fits. Great games! The east series can very easily go the 7 games. I am rooting for Miami.

EBass

Go Indy. I like the underdog! Hibbert is a beast!

mrklean

Very happy to see the Spurs in the finals was surprised to see them sweep but they need some rest let those old guys rest up. I hope the Indy Miami series goes to 7, but in the end i see Miami winning

paceman

not surprised to see Miami take care of business at home last night. now it is Indiana's turn to respond on their home turf sat. night.

paceman

Well now we are set. Should be a very good finals. I am still picking Miami.

ozzie

yep should be a good series!! Go Miami!!

mrklean

I'm still pulling for the spurs this goes 6 if not 7 games

ozzie

The season series had Miami 2-0...the first was the infamous leave our stars at home game in Miami and the Spurs lost and then at the end of the season Miami needing a win or was it SA needing a win to clinch home court advantage...either way Miami sat D. Wade and Lebron and Chalmers and they still beat the Spurs. I am saying Miami in 5

EBass

Going with the underdog again. Go SA and then Mr. Fundemental can retire on top.

mrklean

you really think he would retire if they win?

Northlander

yup. Go Spurs!

ozzie

No chance for the Spurs...Lebron is going to be on a mission and will be a beast in this series!!! I am pretty sure Lebron still has a bad taste from the first time he met the Spurs in the finals and he won't let it happen again!!!

paceman

If the heat can contain Tony Parker they should win the series. If he gets lose and drives the lane either to shoot little jumpers or pass to open shooters than the spurs are a tough team to beat. It could go either way. Both teams are experienced with loads of talent. Should be very entertaining games!

schmitty3

The Heat should start Norris Cole over Chalmers for pure defensive purposes. He could lock up Parker much better than Chalmers, and then when Cole goes to the bench shift Lebron on to him. Don't wait until he starts killing you to make the move, come out game one with the intent to cut the head off the offense, which is Tony Parker.

walleyeking19

When the Heat lose, America wins

mrklean

i think every game is going to be like last night close down to the final minutes first game didnt disappoint

EBass

Go SA! Parker hit a Harlem Globetrotters shot!

Yes I think Ducan should retire if SA wins. He's 37. Of course I'm not him so my .02 doesn't really matter.

bottomfeeder

Good game last nite. So nice to see the Spurs win.

paceman

Outstanding win for the heat last night. Really amazing how a close game turns into a blowout in a manner of minutes. The block the LBJ had on splitter was one of the best I have ever seen. The spurs do have the home court advantage after thier split in Miami. But I don't see them winning 3 in a row over the heat, even at home.

mrklean

You had to figure the heat would come back strong after losing game one, the Spurs had a melt down in the second half

EBass

Missed most of the game since I was fishin. Saw the 4th and was like What the....

If the HEAT win that's fine, but I want a close back and forth game that's interesting and intense. We'll see what happens tonight.

Scott M

113-76. The tables turned. Can't wait to see what happens Thursday night.

schmitty3

Wow, didn't see that one coming. I was hoping for a closer game, but it was still fun to watch the Spurs hit everything they put up.

EBass

I was happy for the spurs, but I still turned it off half way through the 4th.

mrklean

16 3s I bet I know what the heat will defend better in game 4