• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see what is shared. Just 99 cents to join. Click here please.

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area'.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Rick G

So Close

Rick G

Mr Sanchez almost no hit the Twinkeys tonight, a heck of a great preformance on his part. I was kind of rooting for the Tigers, not often you get to see a no-no. Good old Mauer breaks it up in the 9th, I think this is the trird time in his carear he has broken up a no hitter.

Cicada

Just wait for it...

the post that points out that for what the Twins are paying Mauer, he should break up every no-hitter.

Cicada

..with a home run

Cicada

... and six rbi's.

Cicada

...while behind the plate everyday.

Cicada

...and take half the pay.

Cicada

...even if injured.

Cicada

...and admit that he is not worthy in the eyes of the all-knowing internet public.

Cicada

That about cover it?

Rick G

That about says it all grin

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Wanderer
      It’s so pretty it looks mounted already 
    • Rick G
      Suspended 10ft  off bottom, over basin area. 4mm black tungsren with white finnesse style body
    • BobT
      This morning I found a solution. I had an old pair of cross country skis that I haven't used in 25 years. I got some 1" PVC pipe and made a frame and fastened it to the skis similar to the Smitty Sled design. Took about 1-1/2 hours to make it. Tried it out this afternoon and it worked great. 
    • Huntin&Fishin
      Paul, have you heard of any depths that have been working lately?
    • Wanderer
      I sure hope you have a fantastic trip!  Never done Trout myself in all the times I’ve been in the area.   I don’t want to sound like a Debbie Downer but have you heard anything about snow and slush conditions on Trout?  Hopefully it’s not as bad as the Big V reports but they are neighbors.
    • EW6
      The Whistle Binkies Warm Up to the Polar Plunge Ice Fishingcontest is this coming Feb 1st from 12:00 Noon – 4:00 P.M. at Whistle Binkies South in Rochester MN. This is just one of many great events happening all day at Whistle Binkies to benefit Special Olympics.   Entry fee is $10, with an optional $1 big fish pot. Half of the entry fee will be donated to Special Olympics with the rest paid out to the winners. Big fish pot is winner takes all. Contestants can weigh a total of 4 fish composed of any combination of crappie, sunfish or perch. Big fish pot is open to any legal species. Registration begins anytime after 10:00 A.M. in the main building or 11:00 on the ice at the far end of the lake – ask for Eric Korman.   Hoping to see you there! Whistle Binkies Event Website  
    • Rick
      Ummm...hmmmmm... Minnesota offensive lineman Daniel Faalele is still learning football, but at 6'9" and 400 pounds...he's not undersized. If he is, I like that kind on the Gophers line.   Maybe PJ just likes over-achievers with a big motor because they can relate? Ya think!!! 🙂😁😎💜💛💜
    • SkunkedAgain
      PJ Fleck was an undersized, over-achiever with a big motor. I think that he looks for the guys with the same qualities because they can relate.
    • SkunkedAgain
      Yup, it looks like my ATV is staying home until later this winter when everything settles down and I can get it back across the ice! Thanks for the reports everyone. You're making me wish for better lake access (and a snowmobile!).   Stay safe
    • MattJ