• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

slimngrizzly

Trail Cam Deer-Elk-Moose Pics or Video

ckgsp

Good activity last night full-41904-50759-stc_0054.jpg

full-41904-50760-stc_0056.jpg

ckgsp

3 other bucks also showed up along with about 7 doe. Off to the right of my camera this morning also saw a scrape about 4 foot in diameter.

certified jumbo

Things have exploded on our property in NE Minnesota this past week. We have 13 different bucks of 7 point or better. No giants, but a lot of bucks none the less. Its been relatively slow this fall on camera, till now. We've had a handful of does, a few fawns and a couple yearling bucks. Our food plots are in great shape and apparently that paid off. They are getting hit hard all day now. Some camera's are getting 200 pictures a day!

Here's a pic of a older 8 point at my stand on Halloween night, I guess I should have been there. But he's making regular daylight appearances the past week. Maybe he will show on Saturday.

20141101_131049_zpse24ac87f.jpeg

ckgsp

It has been slow in our area for bucks until just last night. full-41904-50780-stc_0022.jpg

full-41904-50781-stc_0027.jpg

full-41904-50782-stc_0028.jpg

Muckpetey

I don't bow hunt but I found this one with an arrow.... full-39456-50801-mfdc0038.jpg

Boonie5
full-39409-50847-img_0336.jpg

hockeybc69

Nice high percentage shot on that doe.... ugh.

eyeguy 54

oops. maybe a flinch. one never knows.

leechlake

I shoot with my left eye closed, right handed. Been bowhunting for 27 years. Last year I shot a forky late in the season, 15 yards. Shot him right in the back ham to the left of where I was aiming by about two feet or more. Realized I closed the wrong eye??? Deer luckily did bleed to death about 50 yards away, I felt like a teenager but things do happen.

tom_guy

Can anyone help me out with this. Pic was taken around the McGregor area. 

image.jpg

ANYFISH2

My first guess would be a coyote, not having anything to judge size. That's a really pooffy tail, I haven't seen the coyotes or wolves with real heavy coats here yet.

Mnfisher

Here's a photo of my bear which will be in the freezer come September!  :)

July bear 017.JPG

titelines
On 9/7/2015 at 8:06 AM, tom_guy said:

Can anyone help me out with this. Pic was taken around the McGregor area. 

image.jpg

Could be a gray fox. I capture them on my camera every so often too.