• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Share a wee bit and Help, please...

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area'.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• jigginjim
      My thought was like a 4 wheeler only with real wide tires on the back and skis on the front.  have enough power to pull single flip over with equipment. yet do about 10-15 mph.    
    • jigginjim
      i was wondering about a uv light, for fishing, to see float on surface.  I know you legally can't shine the light down the hole but.........
    • JBMasterAngler
      It’s not very good.
    • monstermoose78
      Wanderer you know the lake I was on I am almost positive. It froze over in early November and people have been ice fishing it for a 3 weeks to a month now. Snow cover was about 6-7 inches and it’s a good thing it’s a short drag across the lake as this fat guy was huffing and puffing on the way back to the truck.   Be careful as the swans were thick and the have an open spot on the north side where the creek exits. 
    • Kettle
      Did well yesterday with similar presentation of wanderer. Super small tungsten jig with either waxies or small plastics. I would lift the jig above the fish half a foot and just hold it and watch the spring bobber. Ended with 9 crappies and a bluegill for two guys so a solid meal
    • Wanderer
      My best crappie yesterday came on a tungsten jig/wax worm dead sticking on a noodle rod.  I could just see the pressure on the rod tip.  Let the rod lay on the ice so my hand couldn’t even shake it the slightest.
    • Wanderer
      I think ice thickness right now is more dependent on snow cover.  When it fell compared to ice being made on a certain lake and how much.  20 below for a day won’t cure the thin ice/slush blues with 10 inches of snow on the lake.     Thanks for pics Nick!
    • tfin
      I didn't say your data was wrong.  I said it was incomplete.  Comparing the number of lbs taken and allotted in two different years without stating the lbs of total fish in the lake was a non point.  Wasn't trying to add a whole lot of new data but was referencing the fact that non natives have the right to use our land for any commercial business we se fit as mandated by our gov't but not allowing the natives to do the same with their own land and waters is hypocrisy.  We pollute waters with factory and farm runoff and destroy fisheries all over the US and my guess is that there are close to zero post on this site saying boo to that.  When do we decide to do something about that?  When the impact is noticed.  When did the Band start to manage the lake better?  When the impact was noticed.  Enough said on my account.
    • smurfy
      I just looked at them again, the second picture down. narrows facing east, now looks like the snow is wet...…..want like that yesterday!!!!
    • monstermoose78
      I was local be careful of some lakes but the lake I was on I found no less than 9 inches and up to 10 inches.