• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Stanley Cup Playoffs

yakfisher

I like the Bruins as well. They are playing great.

I love what Fletcher has done with the Wild but watching Leddy here in game 1 I just have to ask again, What were you thinking Chuck?!?!?!

+1...that kid (young man now) is sooo good. Boston is playing better than they have all year and Chicago is not. If Chicago can find their game I think they will win....great series so far!

Well Chicago back in control after a big win. Should be another great game! Hearing Towes and Bergeron are injured but I have to imagine they will be playing tonight.

Ugg Leddy, he's good but still not a major loss at this point. Yes it was a bad move but we need to get over it, lots of holes in his D game, he's barely played the last two games because the B's were eating him alive.

wow! B's about to grind out a win and two quick goals and it all over, congrats to Chicago.

That was a tough 2 minutes to watch. As soon as Chicago scored the first one I knew they were gonna win it. The B's were playing not to lose, and that inevitably leads to losing.

The more I watch Leddy play, the worse I feel about that situation.

Gotta hand it to the Blackhawks as they brought thier best game when needed in the last few minutes.

I think I mentioned this earlier but Chicago winning is a good thing for us, next year we will be in their division and they should have a nice little cup hangover. Not to mention they only have 10 guys signed through next season and 20M to fill out their roster so they are going to see some significant losses.

The hawks do paint a blueprint for success in the cap era, hold on to a solid core and fill in around them and make a few playoff runs. This doesn't always end in a cup and they have had some early exits in between but it seems to be the way to win in the modern NHL.