• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Metro Area Clubs

Hello all, I am brand new to this forum, just moved back to Minnesota from Oregon/Washington in december. I've got an almost 3 year old lab, she is not registered but she has run a few tests and is a very good hunting dog. I live in downtown St. Paul right now and am wondering if there are any individuals, clubs, or groups in town that run dogs. Mostly looking for some people to help throw marks for each others dogs, possible get some training birds and what not. Mostly since I just moved here I don't have anyone who can throw marks for us or to help work dogs with in the offseason. Looking for anyone in the twin cities metro!

Check out the Lake Country Retriever Club. We meet the 2nd Tuesday of the month at the Minnesota Horse and Hunt club in Prior Lake. The club has several different training nights and events you may be interested in.

I train around 4 days a week and am located in Saint Paul also. I have a few decent areas in town I train at. Shoot me an email if you want to get together and train sometime. [email protected]

Between Hugo and Forest lake. Northeast Metro. They hold a lot of tests and walking trials up there throughout the summer

• 3 weeks later...

I BELONG TO A HRC HUNT CLUB "LAND OF LAKES HUNT CLUB" WE PRACTICE EVERY WEAK STARTING APRIL 27 AT THE KELLY FARMS IN HUGO THE CLUB SETS UP DIFFERENT SCENARIOS THAT ONE WOULD ENCOUNTER WILE HUNT AND TRAIN OUR DOGS FOR HUNT TESTS IN THE REGION WE HAVE A FALL TEST AT KELLY FARMS IN THE FALL YOU CAN CHECK OUR WEB SITE AT LLHRC.ORG

I BELONG TO A HRC HUNT CLUB "LAND OF LAKES HUNT CLUB" WE PRACTICE EVERY WEAK STARTING APRIL 27 AT THE KELLY FARMS IN HUGO THE CLUB SETS UP DIFFERENT SCENARIOS THAT ONE WOULD ENCOUNTER WILE HUNT AND TRAIN OUR DOGS FOR HUNT TESTS IN THE REGION WE HAVE A FALL TEST AT KELLY FARMS IN THE FALL YOU CAN CHECK OUR WEB SITE AT LLHRC.ORG

The whole time I was reading this in my head, the little voice was yelling it