• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Breaking News = Rock-n-Reels

Scenic

Question

Breaking News!!! The Rock-n-Reels are IN!!!!!! T-Bone has done a great job designing this unit and coordinating its construction. For those of you that have called on the tub/bucket mount units they will be shipping tomorrow. We have in stock 100 of these units that are not already sold and more are being built. Stand alone units are still a few days out and we are asking that customers please be patient just a little bit longer. They are well worth the wait.

This unit is a great addition to any fisherman's arsenal and they are now available just in time for Christmas. They can be mounted to all tub style sleds, buckets or anything that is flat. They fold down when not in use but are always there when you need them. I now have one mounted to the inside of my truck door for those cold days that I am running and gunning in search of fish.

All orders placed on the remaining 100 units we have in stock before Dec. 19th will be guaranteed to be delivered by Christmas!! Cost for this unit is $15.99 each +$5.95 shipping or you can save over $7.00 by purchasing 2/$30.00 + $5.95 shipping. For those that are looking for a place to purchase this unit please use the contact information below. Scenic Tackle does accept Master Card and Visa. We also have the “we don’t tell spouses what you bought “policy. Great stocking stuffers!

Jeff Beckwith
CEO/Owner Scenic Tackle Inc.
218-751-9669
[email protected]

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• leech~~
      Beat yea!   Different lake though.  👍    
    • fishingdad
      I forgot to post a pic from my previous post 🤷
    • Nathan T. Lindsay
      Yes, using blockchain is more than saturated. UKSA creates favorable conditions for opening projects to overcome orbital interference for stable work of satellite systems, UKSA Awards £ 3.9 Million For Space Debris Removal Projects. Help in the form of grants helps active participants in the space market to develop in this direction and it is possible to win more profitable positions in the ranking of useful companies.
    • Tominator692
      Artistic Anglers in Duluth is fantastic. Had a 31 1/4” walleye mounted there. Simply outstanding!!!
    • andrew2
      Consider the following coffee makers for your shop, Secura Burr Coffee Grinder SHARDOR Electric Burr Coffee Grinder Both of these are superb. However, it is wise to read reviews about these products before buying.
    • andrew2
      Baratza Encore is my choice; however, you may have a different choice.
    • andrew2
      I'm a table tennis player, so there are more  chances that I can help you a lot. The following ball types I would recommend. Killerspin 4-Star 40+ Ping Pong Balls Franklin Sports Table Tennis Balls Recreational 1-Star Ping-Pong Balls  These are fantastic balls, however, make sure to read reviews and articles before buying.
    • andrew2
      Hello Jimi, Hope you're fine.
    • jimi23
      Recently, I have started a coffee shop. However, I don't  know which coffee grinder is best. Please post your ideas. Thanks!
    • jimi23
      HELLO guys, is there anyone who can suggest me some best ping pong balls? My son loves ping pong and he is requesting me to buy a pack of balls. Please suggest some balls. Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.