• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
hugonian1

Team #7 "GOBBLE KINGS" Official Site

IlliniWalli

in the words of dennis green.....

"you wanna crown 'em ... go ahead, crown their azz!" laugh

team 7 gonna be tough, if not impossible, to beat.

congrats on sucessful seasons for all the Gobble Kings

hugonian1

Walli, I am thinking you must have Archerysniper tied up somewhere so he can't register his bird. grin

We might have to send a search party out to help him out.

Archerysniper

Ha Ha I'm still here,I just didn't want to blow the other teams out of the water yet grin

I am swamped at work and the only thing holding me back is the signed contest form. My printer is not cooperating right now.

hugonian1

Only a week left to get that bird entered Archery Sniper.

It may be time to blow the other teams out of the water. grin

We never did hear from featherslayer again after he shot his bird.

Time to make us the Gobble Kings. smile

123fish

I agree. Kind of looking forward to having that 2013 Turkey Contest winner signature like you guys have for 2010 and 2012.

featherslayer

Hey guys I'm still here, a little busy this spring getting my boat ready for my tourneys. I'm glad hugonian1 got his bird, and is this the first time a team ever had 5 birds down? I'm looking forward to next year already but its fishing time now. CONGRATS TEAM

hugonian1

Featherslayer, you should register your bird for the contest.

It looked like a good sized turkey in your picture even though the beard may have been a little shortened.

Archerysniper

I'm on it right now shockedlaugh

Archerysniper

Featherslayer we need your submission by midnight to really seal the deal here grin

Archerysniper

is this the first time a team ever had 5 birds down?

We only have 4 down until you officially enter your bird before mid night tonight.

hugonian1

Top 4 birds count towards the score if I understand it correctly so it more than likely would not make a difference.

The large lady is singing. grin

featherslayer

Congrats to my team, You guys got the right birds this year. Now enjoy the summer and have fun.

DonBo

Congrats guys! You put a bunch of nice birds on the ground and have every right to be proud. WTG!

DanOmite19

Congrats boys... Jack is pretty happy with the results being on the winning team, be a contributor, and being the youth winner. And trust me, since I showed him, I have heard about it only a dozen or so times... "what place did your team get? how come you didn't get a bird?" ....Ugh. laugh. Congratulations gobble kings.

hugonian1

Jack should be proud as should his papa.

He set the bar high early on. Congrats on being the youth winner.

We must have had the golden horseshoe as I think all 5 of us got our birds on the opening morning of our hunts.

This is the second year in a row for me being on the winning team which is a hoot. smile

The contest adds a lot of fun to the season.

Thanks to all those who contribute and set this up.

123fish

I agree hugonian. Jack and sniper got it going early and everyone else just fell in line. So congratulations to my fellow team mates and to everyone who had a fun season whether they bagged a bird or not. Thanks to borch for setting everything up also. The only thing left is to figure out how to add that championship signature at the end of my posts. smile

hugonian1

123 fish.

Just click on My Stuff at the top of the page.

Click on Edit Profile.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and there is a Signature Box.

Type it in and hit submit.

123fish

I'll give it a try. Thanks.

123fish

Well that was easy. I like it. Makes it look like you know how to hunt turkeys when in reality it pays to have a bunch of turkey slayers for teammates.