• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Aaron Hicks

SledNeck

I see Hicks got his first MLB homerun today. The kid is on pace to hit like 4-5 this season crazy

Sounds like 4 -5 more than revere. Funny that the former cf that is doing the best is none other than Carlos Gomez. He's putting up some good numbers. Who woulda thunk that?

He has all the tools, but experience

You can look at it this way

Hicks leads the Twins in runs (tied)

has more RBI and walks than Joe Mauer in 20 less at bats

That's food for thought

Your not seriously compairing imo one of the greatest center fielders to ever play the game to this yong kid? Sure Hicks might be good at some point down the road, but please don't use his name and the Puck's name in the same sentence smile it's just not fair to Hicks at this point in his young career. Being you asked, Puckett hit 0 dingers in his 1st year, but to his credit, he hit .296 with 165 hits smile

Sounds like 4 -5 more than revere. Funny that the former cf that is doing the best is none other than Carlos Gomez. He's putting up some good numbers. Who woulda thunk that?

Only a matter of time till Gomez dumps the bed

what a game last night from hicks. 2 hr's and first multi hit game as a big leaguer along with robbing a hr. hopefully the monkey is off his back.

interestingly. hicks has more runs and rbi's in less at bats than both revere and span.

I have no doubt that Hicks can be a .250 and 20 HR guy. With his defense and speed, that would be a fine replacement for Span or Reverre

Hicks, he better scrap switch hitting, be a righty, he requires patience having the lowest ave. in the league, that stint to the minors has to wait, if he still has most of his confidence let him rock on. I do not want to see Benson or Mastronni taking any PT away from Hicks, he's an athlete ! Big time ! Twins look decent, forget rebuilding, lets see where this thing goes this year, Mauer, all of em the other night, most excited dugout I've seen in 2 years ! Finally got to watch a few games, sure we blew the 6-0 lead game Friday night, but hey I like what I see Mauer and Morneau are getting locked in tight to where the pitcher doesn't know what to throw, like they know before it's coming, I like it !

Ahh, isnt hindsight 20/20?

Yeah. I mean, without it, what would people argue about in online sports forums?!?