• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Bulldoggr

What ever happened to having respect for other Anglers?

Narwhal

HA! I randomly saw that yesterday too! See you Saturday bulldoggr! OK Totaly joking, I agree and I almost always fish a very long way away from other people- not because I dont like others, but because I find the most success where its quiet. And there's a whole lot of self satisfaction when you find a great spot to youself. Its a big lake- spread out!

walleye-

Well I had a guy set up his house 3 feet from my buddy's tipup out on the flats last sat. We couldn't believe it and though he must be joking until he drilled his holes. Buddy caught two eyes out of this hole while the intruder was standing there. He also had a lab that ran around by our house the whole time. We were at least 200 yards from any other houses and I did talk to him nicely after we settled down and asked him if he thought that it was ok to set up so close. His response was that he has this spot on his GPS and we were in his spot??? Wow

full-26935-30100-image.jpg

blackdog1101

Wow, what a doorknob. I get it that some lakes are crowded or that everyone wants to be "on the spot." But 3 feet is plain ridiculous. And his explanation was equally ridiculous. Some people just don't get it. frown

Ole #1

Yeah that's insane, what the heck was that guy doing. I would not have been able to let that go.

Bulldoggr

I think I would be in Jail, cause I would have drilled him!!!!

Bulldoggr

yeah I probably won't be out n Mille lacs the rest of the winter, not due to the bonehead moves by some people. I just have not had the best of luck out there this year.

Any fish I have caught I have had to throw back and I want some fried Walleye! Or any Fried Fish out of the cold waters of the Minnesota lakes.

TRZ II

I wouldn't have believed that if it hadn't happened to me last year on Rush. Had a guy set up 5 ft from my flag, I could have wipped it out and taken a leak on his shack. I called him every name in the book but the guy would not come out of his shack. These boneheads think that magic spot on their GPS is the only place that has fish. Especially on Mille Lacs, it is a huge lake! The fish raom constantly so if your 100ft off your "hotspot" you will still catch fish. The average IQ of ice fishermen is almost as low as deer hunters, don't worry I do both! lol crazy

broman

A picture is worth a thousand words. 3 feet. That would peeve me for sure.

Ole #1

I would have at the very least drilled a bunch of holes right in front of the doors on his portable, and played the loudest most obnoxious music possible.

Narwhal

Wow, I've had some people move in close, but on a lake this big -or any lake for that matter- that takes the cake. What a d-bag, can't believe the nerve of some people.

Stick in Mud

That's hilarious....I was in a bar on the lake a few weekends ago and there were two guys who were just about ready to fight. Turns out, as you might have guessed it, one had moved his fishhouse too close to the other's. I went out to where they were talking about (our fishhouse wasn't that far away), and they were close...but not that close.

Funny thing: I bet that guy was pizzed at YOU for being on his spot. crazy