• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Yes, usually right out in front of Westwood. The depth out there I believe but dont quote me, is like 15'.... its not that deep out in Mud Bay...

Didnt end up going. Heard it was a big drunk fest... two or three fights broke out during and after the contest. Kinda glad I skipped it.

6.6 lb pike is pretty good.....I think the top fish the last time I did it was like .75lb perch......everything was pretty small.

I didn't see any fights or anything like that. Had a good time not catching fish all day!

My buddy did get 14th place with a .22lb perch. What a dink.

I didn't see any fights or anything like that. Had a good time not catching fish all day!

My buddy did get 14th place with a .22lb perch. What a dink.

what did he get for 14th place?

I didnt catch anything, but my friend that I was with caught a .45lb walleye with 3 min left in the contest. He got 5th. He got nice portable for it