• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
magic_minnow

Warroad Area Plowed Ice Roads

magic_minnow

Baudette was all booked up for rooms, so ended up with a room in Warroad. Can anyone give me info on resorts/outfitters that plow a road? Any fishing reports from that area would be great too, thanks in advance!

tazimna

For the most part, you'll enter/exit the lake thru warroad marina, or springsteel resort. Springsteel generally keeps their roads in better shape than the marina. The marina is used mainly by locals, so it's not a sure thing always. Should be able to drive to south tip, dnr bar, 5 mile, maybe whisky flats. You don't get the huge crowds on that side of lake like Baudette does, and personally, I think the fish run alittle bigger. If your into jumbo pike, the area in front of springsteel can be awesome when the timing is good. Google springsteel resort for more info. Good luck.

Jared_P

Swift ditch acess is not to far from Warroad as well. It will take you out to 5 mile.

JP

Twisted

You will be happier M_M.

magic_minnow

Thanks for the info guys! You know, I was kinda bummed out at first about Baudette, but now i'm kinda liking the idea of exploring a new area of the lake. Just hoping not to get skunked...going up 02/09 and will update this thread while i'm on the ice. Again, if anyone has any reports, i'd appreciate it, thanks!!

Boar

Happiness is next to fishlyness on the west side, been in the same spot for a monthe now an have been happi with the results due to the roller coaster barometer, but certainly not up to west side standards. I'll be up that weekend with a bunch of family only to pull off my camper that sunday in preperation of EELPOUT Pout pout pout FESTIVAL val val val. That was my typing echo.

BuschPilot

Hey Boar, have you takled ND into pulling his house to eelpout festival too. It should be fun, never been there but going this year too.