• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

spartzy2002

Anyone been on cannon lately? Hows ice conditions? Looks like few people been accessing by the beach. I see boat landing is pretty bad. Thought about givin it a try this weekend. Thanks for any ice condition info

tengy

Any updates or experiences on cannon? Ice conditions/depths? Would like to bring my boys along and maybe catch a few. Any locations should I be aware of or suggestions of where to start? Mainly in search of white bass. Thanks.

tengy

Thinking about getting on from Shager Park.

tengy

Nobody?! Fishing must be really good. LOL

Matt C

I wish I could give you a report, but can't. I have lived in Faribault for 10 years now, and honestly can say, I have fished that lake 2 times. Both from shore under the bridge. smirk

JosMN

Thats about as many times I have fished it too. I have been by there a couple times this winter and havent seen more than 5 houses on it.

stizoler

More famine than feast out there this winter. If I were going for white bass I would go to Tetonka.

smeese

Or the five shacks on the lake don't visit this site, which would be my guess. My parents live on Cannon and it has been down and out for a number of years. I always go back and try but it is usually off their dock in the summer. Got a couple Lg Mouths last summer and a smaller eye and that was it for several attempts. I am sure there are some lunkers out there but the population seems to be damaged to say the least.

Nobody?! Fishing must be really good. LOL

luckycrank

I HAVE HEARD THAT THE DRIVER WAS DRIVING AT NIGHT UP THE RIVER CHANNEL TO WARSAW LOL BRILLIANT!!!!

YiGGiN4SLoBS

I HAVE HEARD THAT THE DRIVER WAS DRIVING AT NIGHT UP THE RIVER CHANNEL TO WARSAW LOL BRILLIANT!!!!

Must have been at a .20 ba level or higher.... Talk about taking the back roads home!

hawkeye43

Why is it that is never told about in the paper.

On tetonka someone dropped the front wheel of a truck in by driving around Willow point right by shore. e thought that was the best and saftest place to go. now the sheriff says that there is no good ice on tetonka. I quess there no helping some people

Matt C

This a true story. Same as those on Minnetonka...Darwin..."HEY BIG RED TRUCK!!! 'Scmack, forehead here', no ice safe" Please....stay away from the freakin channels!