• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

South side reports?

NEMPLSFisherMan

Fishing must be slow this week. Hardly any reports. Any reports lately on the south side of the lake? Heading there in the morning. Hopefully the full moon and warmer temps bring in the fish.

The smart fisherman are following Moses, now if Jonny or Kelly could only split the "URL" sea. laugh

I usually fish around the south side close to the rez line but am switching gears this weekend and am probably headed to the north shore. The rez has nets under the ice all along the south shore right up to the line so I figure why have the odds against me I'd rather make the haul to the north side and steer miles clear of any nets. I've tried it a few times this month in by the south shore, within eyeshot of the nets and had poor results. In 2011 the tribe did a big road improvement to their access road there on the rez line and ever since last season the rez's netting crew have been running nets under the ice along the south shore right up to the boundry line. If anyone has been up there and noticed all the poles evenly spaced out in a gridlike pattern at the line, those are nets under there.