• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

General resort pricing for bringing kids

I brought my 12 year old up to Wigwam two years ago and they charged half price of an adult. We rented cabins and drove wheelers out with portables.

Can anyone give a general rundown of what the resorts charge for kids? Sleeper/cabin?

Thanks

I researched this alot three years ago because I have two young boys. I found Bob's Ice Fishing out of Warroad Mn with the best deal for me as his policy is kids under 10 to fish for free. The first year we did the sleeper route the second and this year (the third) we did the day house option. The sleeper house option was around 75.00 a day for adults and kids 10 and over. The day house option was around 50.00 a day for adults and kids 10 and over. This year my sons and I stayed at the Super 8 in Warroad for 47.00 a night booked through expedia and met Bob each morning at the pick up point which was about 1 mile from the Super 8 and fished the day house option.

I brought my 2 kids out through Sportsmans Lodge at New Years Eve and it was around 100 bucks for me and 40 each for the kids. It was fun and I was happy with the service.