• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Eagle FishMark 320 Opinions

Ranckenstuff

Question

Hello, getting close to purchasing the Eagle FishMark 320. Any one used it? The price is so right at $190. Any thoughts on this unit would be appreciated....

10 answers to this question

I've got it, its pretty decent.
Only option I wish it had was the split screen with the zoom on one side, but no biggy, I can just zoom in or out just as easy

Doesn't the 320 have split screen. I think I fished with some one who had this unit and was able to switch to spit screen with 2x or 4x zoom.

I thought I read it had split screen too. Awhile back on the message board a couple users had transducer problems...any one else experience that?

Thanks for the input.

I've been suffering with an anchient Hummingbird, it looks like Tetris. Technology, never ending and always changing.

I have the fishmark 320 and its great for my fishing. In my boat I can run 3 graphs and a flasher ( eagle ultra II , lowrance x70, fishmark 320) I was on Osakis this last weekend and ran 320 along side of the ultra II and both work but 160 pixel vs. 320 pixel it wasn't fair. one was on the bow trolling motor and the 320 was on the transom. the 320 you can tell what sex the fish are. It does split screens and zooms one side.and I can run 50+mph and not lose the bottom .other graphs have more power but I don't fish much deeper than 50' here in Minnesota. on a scale of 1-10 because of the price I give this a 9. Metro

Well I'll be ******,
Guess I need to slow down when reading my owners manuel, heh.
How do you switch it to split screen,
I was trying to figure it out one day and came to the conclusion it didn't have that option.
going out to the boat now to figure it out, heh.
thanks

I've had some problems with it loosing bottom and reading 1000+ feet when I get up shallow. It only happens when i get in water uner 5 feet with a really weedy bottom. Over all though it works fine. I really dont need to know if I'm in 2 or 3 feet of water.

thanx for the input partnahs....the unit will be put to the test on the Big V this weekend. I owned an Eagle Ultra Classic, and I hope this model is twice as good. Double the pixel amount any way.

HEY, i found my split screen.
my book kept telling me to find the pages menu, well mine dont say page, it says "MODE"

thanks

I highly recommend the Fishmark 320. Great unit for the money. I was verticle jigging on the reefs on the Canadian side of LOTW a coule weeks ago and the unit picked up 1/4 ounce jigs with a half crawler jigged below the boat. Something my older X65 didn't do. I could see the jig when I missed fish and the jig would fly up 10 feet. Almost like ice fishing.