• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

165 Alumacraft Navigator 2000

Chev_trucks501

Question

I have a guy interested in buying my boat. I am proposing a deal do you guys think this is fair or should I try to get more?

165 Alumacraft Navigator CS year 2000 with a 50 HP MERC 2 Stroke. Minnkota Bow mount 52pd. 2 Deep Cycle Batts (Both New) and 1 Starting Batt. 1 Fire Extingusher, Misc Box with extra fuses and other stuff. 1 Frabil Rubber net, 1 Oar, 1 60" Ruler, 3 Life Jackets, 1 Boat Cushion, 2 Seats and 1 Pedestal up front, Bilge pump and aeroator. 1 four seasons minnow bucket, 1 X75 Locator and 1 Fishmark 320 on Trolling motor. Karavan Galvanized Roller Trailer, 2 Anchors with Rope and 2 Dock Lines.

What would you expect to pay for something like this? I have an idea in mind but I wanna make sure I am not selling too low or high.

Thanks
Chev

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet