• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2012/13 college hockey season and results

scsavre

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bear55

• archerystud

• PierBridge

• solbes

Hate to give any kudos to a system that is wasting my tax dollars but...really liking the rodent broadcast team. Homerism is still there and would not expect it any other way. The new Doug has stellar pipes and no whining or senior moments like the last Doug. Gorg putting in good effort to succeed.

When will CBS college sports start showing more hockey? I really liked those guys. They actually had some good hockey knowledge.

B10 guys are terrible, no lie there. Gorg is okay, and new/old Dougie rocks a great 'stache. Just look at it.

full-5554-29482-8122527.jpg

I miss the Wooger and Frank to be honest. Not the Wooger of the last 4 years, but the Wooger of the previous years. Reeks of great college hockey memories.

Yeah the new Wooger is getting tough to listen to. I miss Wally Shaver. I actually used to skate with him for a couple of years. He was as big of a hoot in the locker room as he is on the radio.

You gotta love the Huskies so far, eh ArcheryStud? Took 3 of 4 from da University of North Dakota ________'s. Looking like your year to go deep.

You gotta love the Huskies so far, eh ArcheryStud? Took 3 of 4 from da University of North Dakota ________'s. Looking like your year to go deep.

No you didn't .... grin

Frozen Four is in Pittsburgh this year. Not very drivable, but at least its a hockey destination unlike TAMPA BAY.

My only disappointment has been the SCSU's play against the weaker non-conference teams. I watched the 3 losses against RPI and Northern Michigan and those are NOT very good teams. Maybe it's a MN trait to play down to your competition.

I do think the WCHA is tough this year but the teams in the conf hurt themselves with their non-conf play. I'm just hoping the Huskies can make some sort of run as they will lose some big guns after this year.

"Big Ten is taking hockey to the new level"....HaHaHa whatever. Wish this WCHA would stay together but guess not. Just my opinion.

"Big Ten is taking hockey to the new level"....HaHaHa whatever. Wish this WCHA would stay together but guess not. Just my opinion.

Puke, where did that quote come from? Agreed, wish the WCHA would stay together.

4 1/2 days til the most anticipated battle in wcha history.This is gonna to be a war.

grin

I got this exact text in an earlier email today!!!

I have a hard time predicting anything but a split. Gophs have a ton of talent. This is probably the deepest team SCSU has ever had and they are at home. If one of these teams can get at least 3 points then that team is in the driver seat for the MacNaughton cup.

UNO still with a good shot but their OT loss to Tech on Sat really hurt their chances.

Should be a great series, maybe take us back to some of those heated/competative games back in the early 2000's.

Quote:
I got this exact text in an earlier email today!!!

Actually I cleaned up his MPLS public school spelling a tad bit... smile

I know I'm in the minority but I enjoy the St Cloud series equally as much as the North Dakota series historically.

It's usually end to end action and about as intense as it gets!

Go Gophers~

Big Weekend in the WCHA!!!

MN @ SCSU

UND @ UNO

Overall I'm hoping MN and SCSU finish 1 and 2, so I'm really pulling for UND to get at least 2 points this weekend.

Hoping for SCSU to get a minimum of 2 points this weekend. Go Huskies!

My money is on a split as well for the SCSU series, with the Goofs wining tonight and the Huskies wining tomorrow.

Gophers winning a Friday night game huh? I don't get to follow them as much as I used to but man for some reason they sucked at Friday games.

I'll be really surprised if the Huskies don't absolutely CRUSH us in one of the 2 games.

I'm hoping for a split but I have a bad feeling on this series!

Go Gophers!

Both goalies are playing great so unless one of them tanks I see 2 close games. But hey I went to SCSU so what do I know?!?!?!

SCSU came to play tonight! Awesome game to be at...Gotta love the view from the top of the WCHA!! Go Huskies!