• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

WORST CALL EVER!!

BuckSutherland

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LMITOUT

• Scott K

• james_walleye

• Rick

Typical Packer fan...Always living in the past... smile

Typical Viking fan living in the past, whining about past slights, past bad calls, past failures.....

What a bunch of whining poor sports!! You guys are 1-2.... If you can only score 12 points on the Seahawks you don't deserve to win!!

No, it looks like her panties are all bunched up. (like Roger's after being squashed so many times)

The human officiating element will never be able to be removed. The Packer's got an earlier call, but they whine about the last one. (Also the human element - short memories).

Funny that all the analysts, writers, commentators, players all seem to think it was a bad call. Even noted Packer hater Skip Bayliss. The only folks who seem to think not reside in Minny.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Funny that all the analysts, writers, commentators, players all seem to think it was a bad call. Even noted Packer hater Skip Bayliss. The only folks who seem to think not reside in Minny.
LOL,

we know it's a bad call. But it's part of football. Always has been. Not fun is it?

It's only getting so much play because they're replacement refs and it's a good storyline. Regular refs make their fair share of bad calls too. Even in the Superbowl. They cost Seattle the Superbowl.

As normal, plenty of bad calls going the Packers way last night...The Seahawks would not have needed that last bad call..don't see the Seahawks whining.

I still get a kick out of Rodgers whining like that on national television. wink

"It was awful...boo hooo wahhhhh" cry

Yeah the "Glorious" Packers officially got fudged last night, and I'm loving every minute of it!!

Discount Double check that!!!

I agree, it was a bad call, but so was the freebie 1st down on the packers TD drive. I dont see anyone complaining about that one? If you cancel those two bad calls out, the Packers still lose! They were both TD deciding bad calls.

Being on the bad end of a bad call, isnt fun, the Vikings have had their share, it seemed we had a ton of them a couple years back. But because it happened to the Packers, it is the "Worse call ever"! Now that is pathetic!

When you deal in absolutes you prove yourself to be ignorant.

If Green Bay would have played better the......oh.......entire game, the outcome wouldn't have been dependant on one play/bad call.

They played like doo-doo, I'm surprised Rodgers survived the first half, and they lost.....to Seattle.

Bottom line, for me, is I won 20 bucks and a case of beer and that's the best call ever~!!!!!

The Seahawks defense is for real. Anyone who watched that game knows that truth. The Packers offense is really rumbling like an engine down two cylinders. The Packers only good drive was when they ran Benson to start the second half. He gained 48 yards on 10 carries in the 3rd quarter. The Packers didn't commit to the rush at any other point in the game and it cost them big.

The flags were all of the field last night. There were good calls, bad calls, and many head-scratchers. Both teams were screwed in equal fashion and I'm a big believer that you never let a game get to the point where the refs can determine the outcome of the game.

Those replacement officials must have worked the 1975 NFC Divisional round. I remember another botched call on a Hail Mary....what goes around comes around with officiating, more often than not, the importance is what is at stake. The Packers will be just fine in the long run. They need to stay hungry and this loss will keep them hungry for the year.

Golden Taint dominated them ladies, he pushed the first girl out of his way then he jumped up and got his left arm between the ball and that one ladies chest.

Great call!!

Funny that all the analysts, writers, commentators, players all seem to think it was a bad call.

Ironic, isn't it?

Anyone saying this was the right call is clearly putting their own interests above the good of the game and they should be treated simply as noise.

Hypocrites and frauds.

A good day to remind pack fans what they have so smuggly told fans of other teams..."score more points", "quit crying', "calls always evenout", blah, blah, blah. I laughed myself to sleep, ironic alright!

Yes, it was a bad call.

But, when I was watching the game...I thought it was a touchdown too. So, I was excited. The replay shown us all that is was NOT a TD. But, possession is not reversable by replay...is it? So, the play could NOT be changed as called.

The bad call was NOT calling the offensive pass interference.

And, there were many bad calls before this. Green Bay was only in the game thanks to many bad calls on third down for the Packers. I thought the referees were Packer Backers for the longest time. The Pack should have never had the lead in the first place.

All around bad game in my opinion.

So, it is not the worse call of all time. I say that because "bad calls" went both ways. And, the refs are doing their best and I feel bad for them. They should never be in this situation and are doing the best they can. The NFL is to blame for they know we will keep watching...and we will....

A good day to remind pack fans what they have so smuggly told fans of other teams..."score more points", "quit crying', "calls always evenout", blah, blah, blah. I laughed myself to sleep, ironic alright!

Agree 100%!!!!

Quote:
The NFL released a statement Tuesday confirming that the result of Monday night's controversial Seahawks vs. Packers game will stand.

The statement concedes that Golden Tate should have been called for offensive pass interference, but does not dispute the (erroneous) simultaneous possession ruling. "Under the rule for simultaneous catch, the ball belongs to Tate, the offensive player. ... In the end zone, a ruling of a simultaneous catch is reviewable. ... Referee Wayne Elliott determined that no indisputable visual evidence existed to overturn the call on the field, and as a result, the on-field ruling of touchdown stood. The NFL Officiating Department reviewed the video today and supports the decision not to overturn the on-field ruling following the instant replay review. The result of the game is final."