• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Greeting... Couple Big Bass Pics!!!

Jason_Gundersen

Ive followed this forum for a while now and just decided to join the forum... Seems like there a lot of knowledgable fisherman here offering some quality info... Heres a couple of the biggest bass of the year for me

1336543977-picsay.jpg

21.5" 6 3/4lb

StCroix006.jpg

21"

Picture001.jpg

20"

MilleLacs001.jpg

20.5"

MilleLacs016.jpg

21"

MilleLacs012.jpg

20"

These fish were all caught out of Mille Lacs and St. Croix River... I am a fanatic and havent been able to fish as much as usual (only once or twice a week lol) but have caught some quality fish probably a dozen SM and LM over 19".. Hope you guys like my pics

Welcome Jason!

Very nice fish, looks like a pretty good so far.

I am a little worried about your choice of hoodie in the first pick! grinJ/K

Again, welcome to your next addiction, Darn HSO!

Welcome aboard Jason.

Looks like a pretty productive season so far, WOW!

And I'd have to agree with ANYFISH about your choice in apparel, your gonna catch some flak with those colors on. grinwink

Welcome aboard Jason.

Looks like a pretty productive season so far, WOW!

And I'd have to agree with ANYFISH about your choice in apparel, your gonna catch some flak with those colors on. grinwink

Yeah, in that first photo, never wear sweatpants in a fish photo.... smile

Welcome to HSO! And unlike the other guys, I love your sweatshirt in the first pic! Keep the pictures coming!

Welcome Jason! VERY Nice smallies! However, ditch the packers shirt. :P I look forward to reading to posts, and seeing pics.

Welcome to HSO!!!!

Welcome Jason! VERY Nice smallies! However, ditch the packers shirt. :P I look forward to reading to posts, and seeing pics.

Welcome to HSO!!!![/quote

+1

Not a whole lot of love for the green and gold... Ill keep my apparel in mind when I post pictures lol

Plenty of bass hit my skillet but nothing over 15"... I catch a lot of grief for eating them but they taste great

Not a whole lot of love for the green and gold... Ill keep my apparel in mind when I post pictures lol

Welcome Jason,

Nice pics. Keep wearing Pac attire, I love it.

Go Pack!

Nice fish Jason those are some really nice Bass green and gold are really good for fish rags so you did fine grin

Welcome to the HSO family

• 2 weeks later...

If you're a true fanatic you'll downsize to a 24" ice fishing rod and jig over the side of the boat. grin I took a group out on a NE SD last weekend and connected this guy with an 18.5" smallie on my ice fishing rod while I was re-rigging his rod. We had four boats fishing for bluegills, but all four boats ended up with 18"+ smallies multiple times rigged for big bluegills. It took him about 10 minutes to work the beast in. IMG_6498.jpg As you can see, he doesn't hold fish well...this was his first time in a boat since he was a kid and that's the largest fish he's ever caught.