• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey, guys I just wanted to know what the bite is like on Lake Carlos? I will be up there July 13TH Thur the 15TH. Any advise will help.

Thanks

Picking up a few working the weed edges. Also lots of northern breaking my lines.

• 4 weeks later...

Are there any particular lakes on the chain that Carlos is connected to, that are better than the others?

Fishingwise -

Clarity/Swimmingwise -

Camping next week with family

Carlos is connected to Darling, Lahommidau (sp) and Geneva. These are all three very good lakes. My best walleye fishing in Carlos has occurred in Oct after the turnover. Could not believe how deep we would catch those eyes. Good luck have fun, a great area

Thanks, if we fish at all I'll likely just hit some weeds with waxies for panfish. Kids have move fun when busy.

Heading out from the campground to your left you will find a lot of rushes and some weed beds. Across the lake a little farther up on your right (west) is a bible camp. Good weed line in there also. You should be able to find some pannies to keep the young 'uns interest up. Good luck have fun.....