• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Yo winona guys

Ic3wind

It ain't pretty. VERY high right now.

The sloughs along side the road going out to Bartlett Lake(Airport Lake) are almost spilling over the road.

I fished Bartlett today, and didn't do real well. Granted, I didn't get on the water until around noon, so during the middle of the day. Some guys told us that the bite was pretty good during the morning. So, if you're going to go out, that would be the time to go. Wabamskee was marking a lot of fish holding tight to the bottom.

Good thing is the river is on the decline.. if we're lucky... come august it'll be at normal levels ha!

Wabamskee was marking a lot of fish holding tight to the bottom.

Yes, yes I was...prior to around 2pm when that half ounce piece of lead left a nice shrapnol wound on my Humminbird. R.I.P.

Also saw an occassional cruisers going between the 8-12 range.

tfo -- totally covered...just have to file the paperwork and wait the days. that will be the hardest part.

iphone -- apple icare+ took care of me, $50 total replacement. they just couldn't restore all the [PoorWordUsage] i posted within the last hour.

fishfinder -- thats the scary part. haven't been able to reach humminbird yet with my work hours. if they take care of me, customer for life. if not, i'll get a screen replacement (guessing $200 or so) and look innto lowrance next time.

• 2 weeks later...

Luke, the river is down to a good fishable level finally. Ichmesir and I were out yesterday catching a few fish on the back channel.