• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any advice for fishing Snowbank?

Heading up on July 13th and staying at Smitty's.

Just looking for any info that might help.

Targeting eyes and lakers.

Any help would be appreciated!

Smitty's will likely give you better info than most on here can. I think trolling for lakers is your best bet, but you can try jigging. Walleyes I'm not sure about (see first sentence). Good luck, have fun, and be safe!

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Yes the resort should be able to help. Call and ask ahead of time so you can plan and prepare for it. Here is a link that you can get going. Inland Lake Trout

If you have never stayed at Smittys be prepared as I would describe it as a fishermans resort. Very, very rustic. The shower from the unit above leaked through on the ceiling on to the person sleeping in the bunk below. Light bulbs were missing on porch and in the unit so we borrowed from the adjacent which was unlocked. There was no shower curtain. Countertop in the kitchen was broken. The docks are in shambles. Nice people just really laid back. Their rental prices are not cheap either as you probably already know. A few of the cabins seemed a little nicer at least from the outside. Snowbank is a beautiful lake with many nice spots to stop for shore lunch. The bass fishing is pretty good. The lake trout are hard to catch this time of year so I would concentrate on the shallow bays in the west and southwest sides of the lake for bass, walleye, and pike.