• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lowrance LMS 350a

riverdancer

Question

We were getting the boat ready and I admit I started playing with the Lowrance but yesterday we went out for the first time. I turned on the unit and I would get the depth and charting info but the scroll side wouldn't work. Any suggestions would be helpful.

------------------
****riverdancer****

2 answers to this question

my suggestion would be to upgrade to another unit just call lowrance and they will help you out... i had same problem last fall when went up to lake of woods my 350 went bonkers thought at first it was the fuse but changed that and still nothing.. i have many other guys complain about 350 going haywire. my buddies has same problem called lowrance and they will fix it for ya but it is more cost effiecnt to upgrade.. they want 250 to fix it and they will upgrade you for about the same price.. really not worth getting it fixed since same problem might happen again.. hope this helps you out.. tom

I don't remember if the 350 has a stop chart function, but the X-15 has one. I accidently hit a couple times. It took me about five minutes to figure out what I did the first time it happened. The 350 has been a good unit for me. The only time it has given me problems is when I have interference from another sonar or a flasher.

------------------
www.millelacsguideservice.com
Minnesota, the land of 10,000 fishing trips....