• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

annandale area report

Well the bite seems to be holding up and the walleyes are set up on the weedlines and just outside as well. Had a decent day today fishing by myself. I caught 23 eyes today from 830 to 5. Most were on the small side, but 7 of them were between 14 and 20 inches. The tactic is very simple. Im backtrolling with the sock off the front of the boat. This makes boat control much easier as the breaks are steep.I have been pulling spinners on one and a half ounce bottom bouncer.I have been using crawlers but am sure leeches would work as well. Sorry no pictures as they look lame when your by yourself.All fish were released.

full-40822-21751-20120626_140455.jpg

I was fishing alone. However i did take 1 picture. Its not a good one and was fighting the wind, but i will post it.On a side note Im very impressed with the number of 10 to 12 inch fish that are in the lake. It seemed like most spots i fished had those small fish on them. I caught the bigger ones all of one spot.

Totally kidding on the picture thing! I fish alone a lot too, so I know how tough it can be to get pictures. And nice fish!

I usually get my biggest fish alone. I learned how to use the count down to the picture quick.