• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Could it be?

Random guy

Nobody make any sudden movements or eye contact with the weatherman, just act nonchalant and don't let on that we noticed...but we may have four or five days of calm, fishable weather coming.

Today

Jun 22

74°F

54°F

Mostly Sunny

Wind:W at 8 mph DetailsSat

Jun 23

75°

54°

Scattered T-Storms

SE at 10 mph DetailsSun

Jun 24

72°

51°

Sunny

Wind:N at 12 mph DetailsMon

Jun 25

76°

56°

Sunny

Wind:NNW at 6 mph Jun 26

78°

60°

Sunny

Wind:SSE at 5 mph

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Tanorris
      Sorry I forgot to add I'm looking for one on lake winnebagash
    • Tanorris
      Does anyone have A 5 person sleeper ice house for rent during February 6th through the 10th?
    • Polkiss
      Police brutality is a concern right now in many areas, and everyone is working to safeguard their rights. But it is this situation itself that needs to be examined. Having knowledge of police brutality was really helpful to me. Try this at . There is a ton of information here https://supremestudy.com/essay-examples/police-brutality/ on it, which you may also examine in further detail huge learn more about. I hope it will be helpful to you 
    • Rick G
      Finding between 3-7 inches of ice around most of the st cloud area. Was on one of the bigger lakes and one of the shallower ones in our area today. On the larger lake,  lots of ice in the bays, but main lake had roughly 3 inches where I checked.  The Shallow one had right around 7 inches.  Fish bit very well on one, and not so great on the other.     
    • Tom Sawyer
      Polkiss this...   Logging is the only way out of the Smokey the Bear debacle. We've created so much fuel in the understory from fire suppression. Logging, BIGTIME may be the only answer. Top off the past century of fire suppression with now hundreds of thousands of acres of bug kill in our mature forests when as much as a bug farts, millions of acres lie waste to everything from fire, even micro organisms in the soil. Then heavy rain, or snowmelt washes away what's left...... Log Baby Log 👍👍 and flood the mills with wood, not ash.
    • NicMatNat
      many thanks to you all for providing the information.  it is appreciated.
    • Polkiss
      Knowing and comprehending it myself For instance, logging has increased significantly over time. This can't possibly be permitted. I can speak for myself when I say that we now need to consider how to read about this essay [source] because I was able to learn a lot and even used this information to write a course at the university. Therefore, if anyone needs some knowledge about deforestation, it is useful from both a theoretical and practical point of view. Everyone must protect the environment! 
    • leech~~
      Welcome to the forum. Thanks for the safety tip.  Always good to know where springs in lakes are!  👍
    • monstermoose78
      Ok I did not check ice thicknesses yet but green, blue, baxter, lori, and elk all had anglers on them. I hope to check thicknesses soon.
    • Cookie123
      There is also some springs in the way back of blue lake ( In nashwauk MN) If you go back there you may run into some if you go to the right or the left there is some both directions so I would suggest not going back there or if you do i would check the ice every 25ft or so at least have fun out there

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.