• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

LaCrosse, WI. Bassmaster Elite Series Pools 7-9

Anyone heading down to LaCrosse for the Bassmaster Elite series? Pools 7-9. I'm marshalling for the tourney I'll take pics and post reports when I get back. Leaving Wednesday. They are fishing Thursday-Sunday

Btw.. ain't there gonna be a bunch of the Masters at Gander? I thought I remember seeing a flier for that one of the last times i was there

planning on going to a weigh in. may look to hitch a ride on a spectator boat. i was in lacrosse the other day, didn't see any pros. saw charlie hartly driving around when they were at the california delta a couple of years ago.

Btw.. ain't there gonna be a bunch of the Masters at Gander? I thought I remember seeing a flier for that one of the last times i was there

I saw that flier too. Its the Gander in LaCrosse I believe. Im hoping that Ill learn a thing or two that I can emulate on Pool 2 (I live in So. St. Paul) Although looking at the maps of the water they will be fishing and the water I fish they are quite differant. Lots more backwaters were they are going to be

iv been down here since yesterday, been alot of fun. Got all the nitro boats down here from Westres Marine. Stop by and say hi or if you see us out on the water, wave smile

We got there around 10:00.. Not much happening, but made for short waits for boat rides!! I got the Mrs. to ride in the 21 ft. walleye boat.New this would be as much as she could handle.( i was right!!) She did well til he put it into a 360. She said she had to choke down her breakfest. Sweet boats! Just can't handle the price tag!

Only person i knew was Shaw Grisby. May have met some from HSO, but don't know.

Didn't stay for the weigh in. Had to be back for a birthday party.

• 6 months later...

I got to be a photographer for the event. I'll tell you I learned more about bass fishing in one day, than I ever knew my whole life.