• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Looks like I am going to be taking my 2 Granddaughters out fishing for some sunfish or crappie.

I know of some lakes right now where I can get some but the bite is typically a bit slow.

I need to find a lake that puts out panfish at a fast rate to kep them interested.

I fished Cedar by New Praque a few years back and it was pretty good and the bite was fast.

Is Cedar still good for panfish?

Any other lakes that have a good bite going would be greatly appricated.

Thanks for any tips-size is not a huge concern, just fast action or as fast as possibly as I have got to get these girls on some good fish action.

Pm me if you would rather not post anything in the forums.

Thanks much.

Cedar was pretty decent about a week ago or so, but has slowed a bit in the recent dayz.

Thanks for the responses, e-mails and PM's.

Now all we need is a day without rain and wind.