• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

burgers on the lake?

Big Jeff

Heading up in the morning wonering if there are any places you can call in a food order and pick it up from the boat, east south east or north east part of the lake?

Real time report will be give after food is ordered!

THanks

I have to imagine if you call Buzzy's they would cook you up a burger and just pull up to their dock.

Toucan's (the Wharf) has amazing burgers. It just may take an hour for them to cook it....

They have a channel with docks you can pull right up to.

I usually bring a camping grill and pre-pattied burgers - eat right on the lake. Best ever.

Myhr Mar on the Northwest side makes great "bar burgers"... call em and place an order and pull up to their dock.

If you're on the west side by Garrison I would go to Twin Pines. they have great burgers and they are reasonably priced. I always make a point to get a bacon cheese burger from them before I go fishing.

Dairy V in Isle across from Rods bait, their food is awesome, I always stop! Gotta have a chocolate malk, fries and a double bacon cheese burger. My diet is pretty much chicken and rice but I make the exception for the Dairy V.

Kettle

i wish we would have gotten burger but the bite was to good, we where out at 3 mile until 2am bobber and leeches where the best! Depth varied but 18-22 and 29+ where the best ranges. red hook red beed

Dairy V in Isle across from Rods bait, their food is awesome, I always stop! Gotta have a chocolate malk, fries and a double bacon cheese burger. My diet is pretty much chicken and rice but I make the exception for the Dairy V.

Kettle

That place has amazing food! And its rather cheap too

The Red Door's new Waypoint Cafe has some of the best food on the lake that I have experienced!