• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Need place to repair Garmin GPS MAP 76

Pannyraid

Question

I have a Garmin GPS Map that has a defect and I need to find a place that services these units. The warranty has already expired. Does anyone know a place in the metro area that fixes hand held GPS's?

2 answers to this question

I sent in my Garmin a couple of yrs ago right to the factory service center, the warranty was expired but they fixed it and sent it back no charge! I belive I emailed them and got the address to send it in to.

Just email garmin and tell them the problem. They will give you a # to put on your package and you send it back, they now want to charge $59 if its not under warrenty. I was lucky, I just sent mine to them last Friday, and they had records showing that I had contacted them about a problem I was having..so no charge!