• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Taking a bunch of guys up for a fishing weekend next week. I am on Portage Bay and would like some general areas that should produce fish if the guys want to fish out of the bay without traveling real far. Any help?

Diretly out of the canal in Federal Dam there is a good bar that runs from 8' down to 20+ that we had some luck trolling on last week. The stretch between two points and sand beach were also really productive trolling 5-10ft mid day. Good luck!

Thanks, I have had luck in those same spots but have been having a hard time with eaters. I know thats what the boys will want to catch.